Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Inb4 someone says that they are all celebrities, let me remind you that the girls thirsting at them are hot celebrities themselves just like the fact that danny de vito, al pacino and woody allen are not in this video.

I can totally confirm what appears obvious there, when I got my peak body shape in my late 20s I had girls randomly touching my arms and chest and guess what no hard game was required, not being a dumbass was enough.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you got the looks everything and everyone is good and polite to you . Even if you a beta cuck , when you already got the looks you will be seen as sweet and sensitive.
True I also remember when I got mad in my skinny version people laughted, when I got mad in my swollen version people asked what was wrong and listened but thats an other topic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't make it all the way through that video, but:
It was interesting seeing Chris Pratt, who was fat on Parks and Recreation, then got buff to play a superhero. I saw an interview with him where he said he actually had to get fat to play Andy on Parks and Rec, so it made sense when he said he was a stripper for awhile when he was younger.

I also forgot that Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling had been paired off in Crazy Stupid Love before La La Land. Her reaction when he took off his shirt has always stuck with me, she actually seemed p!ssed that he was in such good shape. If you can get a woman on the defensive from an aesthetic/physical standpoint, you're doing well.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I keep saying it but the incels had it all right along and they were laughed at and ridiculed

And now they're put in the same light as "terrorists" for exposing the real truth about women

The redpill was good. But it only worked for those who were semi-attractive to begin with

The truth will set your free. Failure with women is mostly NOT your fault. Take comfort in that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I keep saying it but the incels had it all right along and they were laughed at and ridiculed
Incels said it was ALL looks? That's bull. Women go more strongly off social queues in whatever circle they are part of than
raw looks.

And now they're put in the same light as "terrorists" for exposing the real truth about women
True. People hate the truth. They feel like you are "snitching" on their scams of choice.

The redpill was good. But it only worked for those who were semi-attractive to begin wit

The truth will set your free. Failure with women is mostly NOT your fault. Take comfort in that
Failure is whose fault? Most men can have a women they deal if they adjust their sights.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels said it was ALL looks? That's bull. Women go more strongly off social queues in whatever circle they are part of than raw looks.
Well, the black pill incels were saying it anyway.

Watched the rest of the video:
Funny to watch Hayley Atwell raving on about Chris Evans' pecs like I would about her boobs.

At the 5:32 mark, is that Kate McKinnon on the far right swooning at the mention of Chris Hemsworth? Because I'm pretty sure she is lesbian.

Shout out to Anna Faris for breaking the mold by saying she likes guys with a little more meat (fat) on them. She was married to Chris Pratt, but they've since divorced.

Back when I was a youngster, we didn't have many of these super buff actor types. Now days even the extras in the backgrounds are ripped. Actors now can pay people to transform their bodies as a tool to further their career, or the studios pay for it. I think Jake Gyllenhaal is probably the most surprising example of one of these actors, I wouldn't expect him to be buff. So super fit guys have become much more common, in spite of the obesity epidemic. More fit guys and more garbage guys, I guess.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the black pill incels were saying it anyway.

Watched the rest of the video:
Funny to watch Hayley Atwell raving on about Chris Evans' pecs like I would about her boobs.

At the 5:32 mark, is that Kate McKinnon on the far right swooning at the mention of Chris Hemsworth? Because I'm pretty sure she is lesbian.

Shout out to Anna Faris for breaking the mold by saying she likes guys with a little more meat (fat) on them. She was married to Chris Pratt, but they've since divorced.

Back when I was a youngster, we didn't have many of these super buff actor types. Now days even the extras in the backgrounds are ripped. Actors now can pay people to transform their bodies as a tool to further their career, or the studios pay for it. I think Jake Gyllenhaal is probably the most surprising example of one of these actors, I wouldn't expect him to be buff. So super fit guys have become much more common, in spite of the obesity epidemic. More fit guys and more garbage guys, I guess.
If I recall correctly roosh before turning insane and becoming religious, predicted that in the following years (it was 2012) there would have been much more pressure on guys to look jacked thus pushing guys to use roids while for girls there would have simply being more "tolerance" toward their fat.

I also recall actors pre 2010 where only few particular roles (the strong guy, the strong bad guy, the hot athlete) were jacked while normal roles had normal guys...think of clint eastwood or michael keaton, george clooney or bruce willis.

Then we got the vin diesel swollen guys that needed that looks cause it was part of their character while nowadays even the archeologist is ripped if he is the main character so are many of the side characters.

Regarding women its still all about the face while in terms of body not being too fat is still enough.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the way this female reporter swoons over this dude. While I don't think most women will find this dude's physique appealing, this reporter was definitely thirsting for him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the way this female reporter swoons over this dude. While I don't think most women will find this dude's physique appealing, this reporter was definitely thirsting for him.

"most" women? Depends upon the woman and her taste.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"most" women? Depends upon the woman and her taste.
Dude's got some bubble gut action going on. He's definitely more along the lines of a mass monster in the bodybuilding world, I think most women would prefer physique guys instead of mass monsters.

But regardless, you can tell the female reporter was thirsting for him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude's got some bubble gut action going on. He's definitely more along the lines of a mass monster in the bodybuilding world, I think most women would prefer physique guys instead of mass monsters.

But regardless, you can tell the female reporter was thirsting for him.
Her mouth is literally watering, her pulse is up, her body warms up, pupils dilate. SO being her ideal body type can get most of the work done for you and we all should seek being our best for what works for us.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I recall correctly roosh before turning insane and becoming religious, predicted that in the following years (it was 2012) there would have been much more pressure on guys to look jacked thus pushing guys to use roids while for girls there would have simply being more "tolerance" toward their fat.

I also recall actors pre 2010 where only few particular roles (the strong guy, the strong bad guy, the hot athlete) were jacked while normal roles had normal guys...think of clint eastwood or michael keaton, george clooney or bruce willis.

Then we got the vin diesel swollen guys that needed that looks cause it was part of their character while nowadays even the archeologist is ripped if he is the main character so are many of the side characters.

Regarding women its still all about the face while in terms of body not being too fat is still enough.
Maybe men (aside from celebrities who already do) will start using cosmetics soon like women do. It would fit in with the overall trend of professional quality, filters, angles and lighting in pictures for OLD and antisocial media presence. Cosmetics wouldnt change your height or facial bone structure, but they could still even the playing field somewhat especially in pictures.

Come to think of it, men could also start wearing lift shoes and fake hair, again like women already do. Fake everything.

As weve said before, im excited to see the developments.

Im gonna go to bed....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP totally agree but then guys like me who aren't pretty or ripped or rich have found ways to level the playing field. Will we be as successful of course not. But u still get more pvssy than u need.

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I read a survey or a YouTube video at one point on what type of body women actually prefer on a man in real-life and the body builder type (like some of these guys) was the one of the least preferred other than the known Dad-bod. I would like to find that video if I could. Basically, any time of guy can get a girl depending on what she is looking for.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Disagree about all being the face with women, my experiences showed me in a woman had a banging body and an average face guys would swoon over her 9/10 times

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe men (aside from celebrities who already do) will start using cosmetics soon like women do. It would fit in with the overall trend of professional quality, filters, angles and lighting in pictures for OLD and antisocial media presence. Cosmetics wouldnt change your height or facial bone structure, but they could still even the playing field somewhat especially in pictures.

Come to think of it, men could also start wearing lift shoes and fake hair, again like women already do. Fake everything.

As weve said before, im excited to see the developments.

Im gonna go to bed....
Cosmetics can create an illusion of bone structure in the face