Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those that have no life/girls

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you focus on developing a network of friends in a social circle as #1 priority. You would be surprised how much having a group of guy friends can help you get women. If you are just some loner, you are going to have a much harder time meeting women. Even women friends can help, but you need guy friends as well.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
I suggest you focus on developing a network of friends in a social circle as #1 priority. You would be surprised how much having a group of guy friends can help you get women. If you are just some loner, you are going to have a much harder time meeting women. Even women friends can help, but you need guy friends as well.
http://fireloupiniella.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/guinness-guys.jpg
Brilliant!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
how?? man i asked you to go sarging like twice already...
Thats different. Right now I don't like the idea of going out to look for chicks. That will probably change when this semester is over.

But the point of my "how" was that the OP's "tip" without an explanation on how to do it is basically useless.

Consider these "tips"

If you want to have regular sex, get a girlfriend.
If you are short on cash, become a millionaire.

They aren't that useful now are they?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget getting guy friends. get a job. you have to interact with strangers all day and that will help with social skills. people have to understand you can't go from an introverted loser to some guy who starts cold approaches. you need to develop your social skills first. a baby can't walk if it can't crawl first. plus you can always make friends with the people you work with. it has so many benefits, money too.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
forget getting guy friends. get a job. you have to interact with strangers all day and that will help with social skills. people have to understand you can't go from an introverted loser to some guy who starts cold approaches. you need to develop your social skills first. a baby can't walk if it can't crawl first. plus you can always make friends with the people you work with. it has so many benefits, money too.
Unless you are in sales or consulting, you can forget about making lots of friends at work.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually getting a job is a great idea. But it has to be a place where a lot work. I'm trying to get a retail job because I'm broke. Most retail jobs will have a lot of "young people" working there. The rest is up to you.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Actually getting a job is a great idea. But it has to be a place where a lot work. I'm trying to get a retail job because I'm broke. Most retail jobs will have a lot of "young people" working there. The rest is up to you.

Yeah. I have a job, but it doesn't give me a lot of chances to talk to women. I'm a security guard at a computer manufacturing plant. There's actually a girl I like who works in the Administration department, but I hardly ever see her. Now, if I worked with this girl and was around her every day I could talk to her.

That's my main problem. It's not that I can't talk to girls; I'm just not around girls long enough to get to know them. If I could change this one thing, I don't think I'd have much of a problem getting a girlfriend.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually trying to get girls at work is generally a bad idea. A job is generally a good place to make male friends.

But still, find an excuse to go talk to that admin girl.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
people have to understand you can't go from an introverted loser

Why do some people around here insist on insulting and degrading other people? Why do you have to use the word "loser"? Why not just say "introverted guy" or something?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Introverted people don't have many friends and lack social skills. Losers don't have jobs. Sometimes they just go together, like in this case. I'm sorry if you got offended. I'd rather be introverted than a loser for sure.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
Introverted people don't have many friends and lack social skills. Losers don't have jobs. Sometimes they just go together, like in this case. I'm sorry if you got offended. I'd rather be introverted than a loser for sure.
Learn the real definitions of introverted and extroverted. They have nothing to do with social skills.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Learn the real definitions of introverted and extroverted. They have nothing to do with social skills.
There's no need to get pedantic. You know what the fvck I mean.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
If you want to have guy friends just for the purpose of getting pu$$y then you are weak IMHO.

Grow a pair and approach women. Friends will actually slow down your progress most of the time when it comes to women because most of them are AFCs.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
go out and talk to people.

I'm curently in college and I have a large amount of friends because of it.

If not in college? Go do some charity work. Why? You get two things a sense of well-being plus a bunch of good people that will work with you.

Getting a job? I have mixed reactions about. First, I don't like working under people and secondly, most of the time (retail especially) the work will get monotonous. My job right now, is awesome. I love working as the mascot because I am constantly out meeting new and interesting people.

comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
go out and talk to people.

I'm curently in college and I have a large amount of friends because of it.

If not in college? Go do some charity work. Why? You get two things a sense of well-being plus a bunch of good people that will work with you.

Getting a job? I have mixed reactions about. First, I don't like working under people and secondly, most of the time (retail especially) the work will get monotonous. My job right now, is awesome. I love working as the mascot because I am constantly out meeting new and interesting people.

comic_relief
I'm in community college, have been for many years. I've never made a friend out of it. Granted, I don't bother talking to guys as I have no interest in making any effort to make buddies. I only talk to girls and I have yet to do anything outside of class with any of them. But this is the first semester that I have begun to engage people in conversations.

I have been thinking about doing some volunteer work. My mom has done some for the big events in the city and she has said that there were many girls my age doing that stuff.

ROFL the mascot :crackup: And yet it suits you perfectly :D

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those that have no life/girls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this site was for people looking to improve their game not people who think they know everything, trying preach some stupid retarded shiv