Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those doubting that women spin plates too

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You assume that you’re clairvoyant to begin with bro- new flash: you’re not. You’re not going to tell me you’ve never been misguided to believe something by a woman. Are you?

100% this
And the Intelligent Male Strategy 101 should be to differentiate between the quality woman who withholds sex until she gets to know the man and she deems him to be relationship worthy from the woman who ACTS as if she's quality when in fact she wants to hang up her hoe uniform and become a housewife. Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pierce.Manhammer

I didn't read through that link but there's definitely some truth to what you are saying.

Women definitely do entertain multiple men IF they have the ability to do so but it's not the same as how men go about it. With men, it's quite common for them to be sexually active with multiple women at the same time if they are "spinning plates". If they aren't sexually active with these women they are setting things up in a manner that will allow for this to possibly happen. This often isn't realistic or possible for most men. A lot of this may have nothing to do with your value or attractiveness and could be related to just having or not having opportunities or proximity with women that are open and interested.

For women though, it's very different. Women will entertain multiple men when she is single in order to choose the best man out of her various options. She may be looking for things like income/wealth or maybe even just looks, it could be a huge variety of variables she is seeking out in a potential mate. However, I can cite several examples of women in relationships that entertained other men on the side. These women were not necessarily sexually active with these other men but they were considered/entertained because they offered something that her current bf was not providing. This could be something as simple as her not getting attention and she seeks it from another source. However, I also feel women will do this if they potentially have an opportunity with a higher level male than her current bf who they are possibly open to replacing. Sure, there are some women who are in relationship with men that they are totally happy with, but this is not at all the case for many women in relationships. I personally feel the biggest reason that this does not happen more often is simply because most women just don't have that many other opportunities and they settled into a relationship with a man that they've grown bored of.

I feel that behavior like this is more common with women that are attractive simply because they have so many men that would be potentially interested in them. This is simply her biological programming for her to find the best mate possible.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even girls you perceive as “good girls” have something like this in their past.

Deny it at your own peril. It’s reality, not that it really matters in todays day and age, but I’d say MAYBE 5% of sexually active women over 25 do not have a skeleton or two in their closet - you’d be flabbergasted to learn.
I think that the Cancun foam party girl who fvcks so readily is the equivalent of a guy who easily gets into fist-fights...now if you think that 95% of women and men over 25 have a history of promiscuity and violence...then get out of that town ;)
You assume that you’re clairvoyant to begin with bro- new flash: you’re not. You’re not going to tell me you’ve never been misguided to believe something by a woman. Are you?
I'm not clairvoyant, but I rather presume innocence until proven guilty than the other way around. If a reformed hoe manages to fool me for a few dates, no big deal, probably I learn some lessons and upgrade my 'hoe detector' software. But if I treat a good girl as if she was a hoe, then I lose something that's not so easy to come by.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women definitely do entertain multiple men IF they have the ability to do so but it's not the same as how men go about it. With men, it's quite common for them to be sexually active with multiple women at the same time if they are "spinning plates".
In the early stages of dating, women are sexually active with multiple men if they are using swipe apps or social media platforms to meet men. The only women that have a chance of not being sexually active with multiple men are women who are solely arranging their dates by meeting men through real life activities.

This is different than the post Sexual Revolution era of the 1970s-1990s. In the 1970s-1990s, women had more sexual freedom than in the past but they didn't have the technological options that women have had since the 2000s. In the 1970s-1990s, women were arranging dates by going out to night venues, within their social circles, and from other, non-bar activities. Women couldn't generate nearly the same number of prospects from doing this as they've been able to generate on social media platforms, dating websites, and later dating apps.

If you're a man using an app today to get laid, it's likely that the woman you're beginning to have sex with is having sex with other men. It forces you to be really good at sex. @Mike32ct told a story about an overweight woman in her 50s getting sent multiple penis pics per week and she chose to have sex with the guys with the biggest penis pics. It's similar for most women. A lot of women using apps will end up having sex with multiple men and selecting exclusivity (if she desires exclusivity) with the man who she deems to be best at sex. That's often a combination of his looks, his penis size, and his sexual technique.

For women though, it's very different. Women will entertain multiple men when she is single in order to choose the best man out of her various options. She may be looking for things like income/wealth or maybe even just looks, it could be a huge variety of variables she is seeking out in a potential mate. However, I can cite several examples of women in relationships that entertained other men on the side. These women were not necessarily sexually active with these other men but they were considered/entertained because they offered something that her current bf was not providing. This could be something as simple as her not getting attention and she seeks it from another source. However, I also feel women will do this if they potentially have an opportunity with a higher level male than her current bf who they are possibly open to replacing. Sure, there are some women who are in relationship with men that they are totally happy with, but this is not at all the case for many women in relationships. I personally feel the biggest reason that this does not happen more often is simply because most women just don't have that many other opportunities and they settled into a relationship with a man that they've grown bored of.

I feel that behavior like this is more common with women that are attractive simply because they have so many men that would be potentially interested in them. This is simply her biological programming for her to find the best mate possible.
Women are better at monkey branching than men. Most men are vagina beggars who are happy when some woman close to his own age is willing to have sex. Women are often good at looking out for the bigger, better deal.

"women hate monogamy. The only time they like monogamy (a little) is when it's SERIAL monogamy, TEMPORARY monogamy. They also love getting married and having a wedding and a honeymoon. That's the fun part. But actually staying monogamous to one guy for 45 years? Uh, no. Not only do they hate that, in many ways they hate it more than men do."

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early stages of dating, women are sexually active with multiple men if they are using swipe apps or social media platforms to meet men.
"women hate monogamy. The only time they like monogamy (a little) is when it's SERIAL monogamy, TEMPORARY monogamy. They also love getting married and having a wedding and a honeymoon. That's the fun part. But actually staying monogamous to one guy for 45 years? Uh, no. Not only do they hate that, in many ways they hate it more than men do."
Firstly, it's not women, it's hoes. Let's use the correct terminology. Secondly, by using the example of hoes to disparage women, this alleged alpha male Caleb Jones is doing the reverse of what the FDS hags are doing.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early stages of dating, women are sexually active with multiple men if they are using swipe apps or social media platforms to meet men. The only women that have a chance of not being sexually active with multiple men are women who are solely arranging their dates by meeting men through real life activities.

This is different than the post Sexual Revolution era of the 1970s-1990s. In the 1970s-1990s, women had more sexual freedom than in the past but they didn't have the technological options that women have had since the 2000s. In the 1970s-1990s, women were arranging dates by going out to night venues, within their social circles, and from other, non-bar activities. Women couldn't generate nearly the same number of prospects from doing this as they've been able to generate on social media platforms, dating websites, and later dating apps.

If you're a man using an app today to get laid, it's likely that the woman you're beginning to have sex with is having sex with other men. It forces you to be really good at sex. @Mike32ct told a story about an overweight woman in her 50s getting sent multiple penis pics per week and she chose to have sex with the guys with the biggest penis pics. It's similar for most women. A lot of women using apps will end up having sex with multiple men and selecting exclusivity (if she desires exclusivity) with the man who she deems to be best at sex. That's often a combination of his looks, his penis size, and his sexual technique.

Women are better at monkey branching than men. Most men are vagina beggars who are happy when some woman close to his own age is willing to have sex. Women are often good at looking out for the bigger, better deal.

That story about the overweight woman in her 50s acting like that is insane but I can totally see something like that lol. I remember a couple years ago there was this woman talking about a man she fooled around with and she was describing it as small to these other women, to which they all laughed. Based on what I overheard, it wasn't a micropenis but it was on the lower side of normal. She was in her 20s but overweight and not particularly attractive, so it's not like she was some hot bimbo that had tons of other options available. I've also heard tons of times about women being against going out with men that are still virgins or lacking in experience because they need to be shown what to do......which is not a good thing for hordes of young men out there. I'm not really too surprised by stories like these, as I've seen the amount of options even unattractive and overweight women have due to social media and swipe apps. It really makes me worry about the future for young men, I just feel like it will be increasingly more normal for many of them to be totally left out of the dating/mating market all together. Hell, I'm taller and in better shape than 95%+ of men and I have a hard time with the dating market.

When it comes to monkey branching, it's just easier for women to be able to do this than men. If you take a man and woman who are roughly looks equivalent, the woman will have substantially more suitors than her male counterpart. There's really no debate on this, it's just the way it works. As you mentioned, most men are "vagina beggers" and will take almost anything that is available, even something that is repulsive, simply because they almost never get any. I don't know if you've ever heard of the OLD pig woman social experiment, it's a fantastic example of this.

The Online Dating Pig Experiment: Male Thirst | The Hidden Dominion

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, it's not women, it's hoes. Let's use the correct terminology. Secondly, by using the example of hoes to disparage women, this alleged alpha male Caleb Jones is doing the reverse of what the FDS hags are doing.
These women are indeed hoes, trash or whatever you want to call them. Unfortunately, the reality is that many women do in fact behave like this, it's not at all unusual or rare in any sense. I can cite many examples of women I've known of who behaved like this, not just stories I read online. Not all are like this but it's important for a man, particularly an inexperienced man, to be aware of how many women can and will behave.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to monkey branching, it's just easier for women to be able to do this than men. If you take a man and woman who are roughly looks equivalent, the woman will have substantially more suitors than her male counterpart. There's really no debate on this, it's just the way it works.
Man, what's with all this victimization? Each gender has its own challenges, no one has it easier. The anti-depressant medication isn't selling so well because women have conquered the dating market. Those suitors on swipe apps don't mean shyt to women as long as they can't emotionally connect to them. Let's say you don't get any matches and then suddenly you start matching with obese 50+yrs olds females....would that make you feel better? You'd have more suitors, true, but they are worthless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taller and in better shape than 95%+ of men and I have a hard time with the dating market.
That's insane! A 6'4", 220-230 lb guy with big muscles is supposed to be what every woman craves. That's the build of a top tier male. The "Chad" category.

I remember a couple years ago there was this woman talking about a man she fooled around with and she was describing it as small to these other women, to which they all laughed. Based on what I overheard, it wasn't a micropenis but it was on the lower side of normal. She was in her 20s but overweight and not particularly attractive, so it's not like she was some hot bimbo that had tons of other options available.
An overweight woman in her 20s has more options than you or I can imagine.

I've also heard tons of times about women being against going out with men that are still virgins or lacking in experience because they need to be shown what to do......which is not a good thing for hordes of young men out there. I'm not really too surprised by stories like these, as I've seen the amount of options even unattractive and overweight women have due to social media and swipe apps.
Female delusion and solipsism at its finest.

It really makes me worry about the future for young men, I just feel like it will be increasingly more normal for many of them to be totally left out of the dating/mating market all together.
The future is now with that. There are more and more sexless males. Also, there is less sex in most marriages now as compared to marriages in the 1980s and early 1990s.

[/QUOTE]
When it comes to monkey branching, it's just easier for women to be able to do this than men. If you take a man and woman who are roughly looks equivalent, the woman will have substantially more suitors than her male counterpart. There's really no debate on this, it's just the way it works.
[/QUOTE]

This is true. In most open relationships, the woman gets more extra-relational sex than the man gets. There are people who claim that a male can get more extra-relational sex in an open relationship than the woman. People who make these claims present nice and sensible theories that are difficult to execute well in the real world. In practice, open relationships tend to be more beneficial for the female.

After a divorce or breakup in a monogamous relationship, most women will monkey branch rather easily.

[/QUOTE]
As you mentioned, most men are "vagina beggers" and will take almost anything that is available, even something that is repulsive, simply because they almost never get any.
[/QUOTE]

Most men are vagina beggars. The rise in male thirst and male sexlessness has been the real pandemic.

If there were hoardes of simps who are sexless and sex deficient out there, OnlyFans wouldn't exist. There wouldn't be women pushing 40 with 2-3 kids making hundreds of thousands of dollars on OnlyFans.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I've heard women say/admit when they really like a man and desire a relationship with him, they will intentionally withhold sex until relationship.

On the other hand, when a woman sees a hot guy but does not want a relationship with him thinking he's some player or bad boyfriend material or something, she won't hesitate having a hot ONS with him.

Might explain why she's telling one guy she wants to wait for relationship but yet will fvck the Chad on Spring Break.
And more and more non Chads are becoming aware of this, thus deeply resenting the girls for having ONS with Chad while making him wait. After so much resent, they end up becoming some sort of Zimbabwe and withold themselves from LTRs until they find a virgin.