"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

For the truly enormously endowed, has this ever prevented you from getting poontang?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The 23-year-old brothel worker, who earns around £2,000 a week, also claims you can “chuck a semi pretty girl into a brothel with nice lingerie and she can make a fortune and be worshipped like a goddess”.

And she has revealed that one man who came to her had a huge penis, “as long and thick as my forearm”.

She was forced to decline and added: “Poor guy burst into tears as he can't get laid it's so big.”
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I’m well above average but wouldn’t say “enormous” most women say I’m the biggest they ever had.

most girls I have to start slow, but I’ve had two so far that just couldn’t take it and we had to stop.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
‘Prevented’. No. But alot of girls, including my GF, can only do it for a while before they get sore. I’m big, but not ‘enourmous’.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I'm only a little bigger than average but I've encountered a number of women I could barely fit inside, no matter how wet they were. I'd have to imagine its even more of an issue for huge guys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I've been told by a few gals that I was big (in girth of the glans, not length), but I wonder if they were just telling me that to make me feel good. :rolleyes: That said, condoms do feel tighter than I would think they should, so I don't like wearing them, and prefer bareback oral to coital covered.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I've been told by a few gals that I was big (in girth of the glans, not length), but I wonder if they were just telling me that to make me feel good. :rolleyes: That said, condoms do feel tighter than I would think they should, so I don't like wearing them, and prefer bareback oral to coital covered.
Girls refuse condoms with me. But I’ll choose PIV over BJs anyday.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
It's pretty funny that having a tiny petite woman is at the same time both a status symbol and an indication that one probably doesn't have a huge d!ck.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Hate to brag here, but when I'm at "full attention" I'm hung like a thumbtack.

Seriously though... I wonder why the OP would create a posting that invites fellow members to talk about their size. Back in high school gym, our locker room had about fifteen showers lined up one by one. There was always that 'one guy' that hung out in the showers a little too long. This OP's posting kind of creeps me out just the same.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
more than a few chicks have been uncomfortable with my big size, prevented at least one LTR as we just didnt "fit"

hmmmph
 
Top