Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the truly enormously endowed, has this ever prevented you from getting poontang?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The 23-year-old brothel worker, who earns around £2,000 a week, also claims you can “chuck a semi pretty girl into a brothel with nice lingerie and she can make a fortune and be worshipped like a goddess”.

And she has revealed that one man who came to her had a huge penis, “as long and thick as my forearm”.

She was forced to decline and added: “Poor guy burst into tears as he can't get laid it's so big.”
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m well above average but wouldn’t say “enormous” most women say I’m the biggest they ever had.

most girls I have to start slow, but I’ve had two so far that just couldn’t take it and we had to stop.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Prevented’. No. But alot of girls, including my GF, can only do it for a while before they get sore. I’m big, but not ‘enourmous’.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only a little bigger than average but I've encountered a number of women I could barely fit inside, no matter how wet they were. I'd have to imagine its even more of an issue for huge guys.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told by a few gals that I was big (in girth of the glans, not length), but I wonder if they were just telling me that to make me feel good. :rolleyes: That said, condoms do feel tighter than I would think they should, so I don't like wearing them, and prefer bareback oral to coital covered.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told by a few gals that I was big (in girth of the glans, not length), but I wonder if they were just telling me that to make me feel good. :rolleyes: That said, condoms do feel tighter than I would think they should, so I don't like wearing them, and prefer bareback oral to coital covered.
Girls refuse condoms with me. But I’ll choose PIV over BJs anyday.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty funny that having a tiny petite woman is at the same time both a status symbol and an indication that one probably doesn't have a huge d!ck.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to brag here, but when I'm at "full attention" I'm hung like a thumbtack.

Seriously though... I wonder why the OP would create a posting that invites fellow members to talk about their size. Back in high school gym, our locker room had about fifteen showers lined up one by one. There was always that 'one guy' that hung out in the showers a little too long. This OP's posting kind of creeps me out just the same.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more than a few chicks have been uncomfortable with my big size, prevented at least one LTR as we just didnt "fit"

hmmmph