Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For single guys with children

americandude

Reaction score
There's been strikes this month here in France, so I have been driving to work instead of taking public transport. On my way back home tonight, there were 3 women that took the elevator with me to their cars. When the first woman got off, I wasn't sure if that was my floor because I was too busy checking out the youngest of the three, so I said "merde" and then said sorry or whatever. Anyway, me and the two other women get off on the next floor and their car is a little further away than mine. I get into my car and I notice that the young woman is checking me out. We work in the same building, so there's a possibility that I'll see her again. I don't think she saw the car seat in my backseat, but it got me thinking about whether or not I should be hiding it in my trunk when I don't have my son with me.

Also, on dating sites you can sometimes state whether or not you have children. It's a negative for a lot of women, so I was wondering how open other single guys with children are with revealing that bit of information. Of course, the subject should come up eventually, but I'm thinking maybe it's better to not advertise it in the beginning.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im an addict, i dont tell people "i dont drink".........I just say "im not really interested in drinking today"

let the subject come when it comes, dont reveal it at first.......women are covert when it comes to feelings........most women have children and most women have alcoholism, their double standards kick in when its you as the aggressor though