Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For myspace users:

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be careful with some of those because I heard they install spyware and ish.

I heard this one was pretty good though - anyone try it?

Anyways, who really cares if you have page-stalkers? If a girl really likes you, she'll make it obvious and keep messaging you.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
just pasted the code for the waywords tracker link-what do they mean when they say after you paste it you'll see yourself?

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
That embed tag works even though there's a "install missing plugin" box or whatever on my page now. For the FriendID, I used the actual number displayed in the URL of my main myspace page.

twotyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on for the embed one do you just paste your url link into one of the boxes of ur profile?

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, you should be a pirate and give me it ;)
it could be fun

but then again, I'm a trance producer and I get 1k hits a day anyways because of my music

oh well it would still be entertaining lol

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to your page, click on one of your friends, then click back to your profile from their friends list. Now look at the address bar of your window, in the URL for your page. Sometimes on the end, sometimes in the middle it will say "user.viewprofile&friendid=" after which will be a number of around 8 digits, sometimes 9. That is your FriendID.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you get messages in your inbox that say "You are invited to be a reader of <person>'s Blog. Then you just click their profile picture.

I didn't get the "Install Missing Plugin" part on my page. I dunno, works for me.

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the "Install Missing Plugin" thing goes, it seems to happen when I use Firefox, but not IE. Just gonna have to live with it then, cuz nothing's gonna make me use Internut Exploder over Firefox.

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
it no longer works, for me nor my friends

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Hurrican is yours still working because if it still is, then I'm game for paying for it, matter of fact I just IM'med your boy to hook it up. The one that reyalp gave out just got discovered by myspace and doesn't work anymore

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that myspace is an easy way to meet quality girls

LOL!! Quality girls?? Most of these girls are damaged jerk-loving/chasing chics. If they're not that, then they're sleeping around with all their guy friends (which isn't bad for you if that's what you want), but quality ..that's good.