Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For myspace users:

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
Hey Hurrican is yours still working because if it still is, then I'm game for paying for it, matter of fact I just IM'med your boy to hook it up. The one that reyalp gave out just got discovered by myspace and doesn't work anymore
Since the one by this guy is basically the same code with minor tweaks, what makes you think that your $10 won't just be pissed down the drain in a week?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there something wrong with this tracker? it was working for the past 2 days until around 2-3PM today...i got views but no msgs showing who checked my page...anyone else face this prob today?

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Since the one by this guy is basically the same code with minor tweaks, what makes you think that your $10 won't just be pissed down the drain in a week?
because of the few minor tweaks and the fact that hurrican said that his has been working for almost 2 months and hasn't been discovered. All the other trackers work for like 2 days and then don't work anymore.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
because of the few minor tweaks and the fact that hurrican said that his has been working for almost 2 months and hasn't been discovered. All the other trackers work for like 2 days and then don't work anymore.
damn, thats a bucket of gay right there...so, is there another code that we can use that does the same job?? if so, someone wanna be generous enough to share this code w/o having to charge our a.s.s.e.s??

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, someone please hook it up. I'm really pissed that they neutralized that code about two days after I found it. I was loving that thing!!

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg so gay mine stopped working. . anyone find another plzzz