Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For myspace users:

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that myspace is an easy way to meet quality girls. But its hard to see which girls are interested in you after you talk to them. The ones that are really interested will come to your page anywhere from once every few days to about 20 times a day. lol. But there is no way of telling which girl visits your page. I been looking for a working myspace tracker for some time now and I just found one. This programmer will design a myspace tracker for you. I got mine today and I now know which girls are stalking me and which ones are obsessed. I saw a few new ones I never talked too either.

anyways here is the guys myspace link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85970445

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a scam... I mean, the link on his myspace page is a geocities site... Anyone selling software would at least put some money into a host.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its not a scam. I got mine from him. I paid him thru paypal.com with a credit card. He then designed a code specifially for my page and told me where to put it the same day.

I am starting to freak out because one of my good friends (male) keeps on coming to my page and looking at my pictures for 5 minutes every 10 hours. WTF.

I highly recommend getting this from him.

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocko said:
http://whosonmypage.com/main/home

friend says that works, try it out

It works but the catch is, is that only people who are registered on that site can be seen on your tracker. If they are not part of the site then when someone visits your page you wont be able to see that person unless that person has an account on the site.

SmackinIsaiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
That probably makes sense though, how else would you be able to track them.

So where do you go after you've added the link?

MassiveSquirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I wouldn't recommend paying for anything. For the fact, Myspace constantly push out blockers for those tracking codes. I've used a couple that worked for a few days but myspace blocks it out. Some users even get their account deleted for violating usage or something like that.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
whosonmypage.com sucks ass. I tried that.

I also tried another one and it sucks ass.

This is the best tracker bros. It costs the same as a good liquor shot from a club.

I highly doubt that this tracker will be "discovered" by myspace within the next few months. It has been running for over a month now.

Today on my tracker:
an old high school friend visits but doesn't say ****....

this sexy girl I tried to talk to thru myspace a month ago visited me. I was ****in surprised. I had a big crush on her thru myspace because she reseambled my ex. But she would never respond to my 5 messages. Now she visited me. What should I do about this? Contact her again or forget it?

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..."she visited my site,what should i do??" imagine that she called you,you would probably get a stroke.Contact her but don't mention you know she visited your site.I wouldn't think of it as a big deal though.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you get out of it? Why are you pushing it so much? What difference does it make to you what others do with their MySpace pages?

By the way, the girl, forget it. She didn't resond to your messages. That means she doesn't want you, and no amount of MySpace tracker views is going to change that. She probably just looked at your page to show her friends what a tool you are or something. Let it go.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There actually is one that works, it's a one-line <embed> entry into your profile.

I raped it off of someone a while back.

Get your FriendID from your myspace page, replace the word reyalp below with your FriendID number. Paste it into your Movies section or something.
Code:
<embed allowScriptAccess="never"  src="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.addToReader&amp;friendID=REYALP" width=0 height=0 autostart=true></embed>

Edit: It sends you a Myspace mail message saying "You are invited to read HB's blog" whenever they visit the page.

svarog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reyalp thanks a lot!!! It works, And same way that the guy is charging $10 for. I owe you a case of beer.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reyalp said:
There actually is one that works, it's a one-line <embed> entry into your profile.

Get your FriendID from your myspace page, replace the word reyalp below with your FriendID number. Paste it into your Movies section or something.
Code:
<embed allowScriptAccess="never"  src="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.addToReader&amp;friendID=REYALP" width=0 height=0 autostart=true></embed>

Edit: It sends you a Myspace mail message saying "You are invited to read HB's blog" whenever they visit the page.
Wait wait wait wait, so the guy linked to in the first post just changes the FriendID in a public code, then charges $10 for doing it? BWAH HAAHAHHAAHAA! What a pimp. Convincing people to buy something that's free, now that's a DJ! Coolo. :D

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes you have this plugin button on your profile how do you get rid of that

Last edited:

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting reyalp. I am no expert on computers but I checked my profile in the edit section and it is almost the same. When did u find out about the code and how come u did not share with us:( I spent money:( I could have bought beer.lol.

AstroNut

Reaction score
reyalp said:

Code:

Tried that out... didn't work for me! It creates a "Click Here to Download Plug-in" image on my profile. Is the FriendID your login ID? Or is it something different?

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurrican said:
I am starting to freak out because one of my good friends (male) keeps on coming to my page and looking at my pictures for 5 minutes every 10 hours. WTF.

:moon:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the FriendID your login ID? Or is it something different?
I'm guessing it's your URL name. If you don't have one, try creating one.

I just put the code on my page. Time will tell if it works. I've had stalker problems in the past, so this will be useful to make sure they haven't found me on there yet.