Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Focus on yourself first.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
You're fvcking really reaching on this one.

'Step aside' is a far cry from telling someone to leave the forum or stop posting.

I can't believe I need to explain what I meant, but here goes:

I meant: Take notice, and listen. I'm going to post and you can't stop me.
Sorry man, I guess I have been hanging out with the older crowd, I just don't understand the new style slang these days. I will try and keep up,
note to self: make sure and watch eurotrip to catch up on the latest slang.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
THE PRIMARY REASON I'M HERE IS TO GET BETTER AT ATTRACTING AND SCORING WITH WOMEN.

I LIKE DATING AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE.

IF I WANTED A SELF EMPROVEMENT SITE, THEN I'D FIND ONE RELATING TO TO TONY ROBBINS.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just doesn't get it....:rolleyes:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, just let it go. He is obviously in a different stage. It is no use trying to convince someone of your beliefs. The more you try to convince him, the more he will rebell against it. You can try and explain them once and if he doesn't get it, he is not ready to hear it. Eventually he will get bored with laying different girls all the time and he will start to wonder: Is this it?

I respect the reason why he is here and i respect that he doesn't want to be forced into a different point of view. There is a time for everything.

Now everyone: ... b r e a t h e ... :D