Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Focus on yourself first.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
This is very amusing. You're a newbie!
I've been here for over a year. That hardly qualifies me as a newbie.

I was Chewy Bagel before I changed my handle.

The point of this discussion forum (not the actual website) was learning how to survive without a woman which in turn attracts women. The point was being in control of your life and being able to take or leave a woman.
Wow. Where does it say that anywhere in this forum?

Oh, and is that the forumla to attracting women? Learn to survive w/out a woman and they come running? Geez, where have I been. :rolls eyes:

Also, with regard to the abbreviations and the "slang" on this forum, you'll find that many discussion forums out there have their own abbreviations and slang. If I tell you "I was DFed from the WTS for apostacy against the FDS", you wouldn't understand what the hell I just said, but the other discussion forum I visit would read it clearly.
I understand what the abbreviations mean and why they're used. Thanks for the educating me. Where would I be without you.

My point is that people take these abbreviations and turn them into something that they're not.

When someone asks if a person in a movie is a 'DJ' or if he acted 'AFC', then those abbreviations have then been changed to mean more than just an abbreviation.

You may think you live some kind of 'DJ' lifestyle because you're here. If that works for you, then more power to you. However, remember that this is merely a website where people can exchange ideas. It's not a fvcking religion that dictates every aspect of who you are and how you act.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

You may think you live some kind of 'DJ' lifestyle because you're here. If that works for you, then more power to you. However, remember that this is merely a website where people can exchange ideas. It's not a fvcking religion that dictates every aspect of who you are and how you act.
Actually Eric, if this is what you think you must have misinterpreted my post. I agree most here take this site way too seriously for there own good.

What is wrong with posting ideas about how to become a more positive and better person? I did say I see alot of posts about techniques on how to pick up woomenand there really is nothing wrong with that, if that is what you want to write about.

I personally would like to write about how to become happier. Back in the day there were tons of posts on how to be a happier person, these were the ones that helped me most in my time of need, not the ones on how to pick up women.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
I am against those who seem to think that our focus should be on scoring chicks.
THE PRIMARY REASON I'M HERE IS TO GET BETTER AT ATTRACTING AND SCORING WITH WOMEN.

I LIKE DATING AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE.

IF I WANTED A SELF EMPROVEMENT SITE, THEN I'D FIND ONE RELATING TO TO TONY ROBBINS.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Where does it say that anywhere in this forum?
You might want to check the DJ Bible.

Oh, and is that the forumla to attracting women? Learn to survive w/out a woman and they come running? Geez, where have I been. :rolls eyes:
You weren't here when that was the point of this site. I remember when damn near every post in the "Tips" section was in the DJ Bible, and there were regular additions being made to it. Now, posts need a rating to even be considered for the DJ Bible.

it's not a fvcking religion that dictates every aspect of who you are and how you act.
I agree and I'm way past that phase. When I first arrived here and was posting questions, I was beaten into the ground harshly with advice. Now people are beaten into the ground harshly with critisizm. That's how this place has evolved. When I first came here, I thought people were just plain *******s. Now I realize they were giving me the "either take the advice, or get the fvck out of here" attitude. And it wasn't just one person, it was many people. If that were still in practice today, I'll bet you half the people here wouldn't have stayed.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE PRIMARY REASON I'M HERE IS TO GET BETTER AT ATTRACTING AND SCORING WITH WOMEN.

I LIKE DATING AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE.

IF I WANTED A SELF EMPROVEMENT SITE, THEN I'D FIND ONE RELATING TO TO TONY ROBBINS.
Yes that's the way to win a forum debate, take one qoute out of a long post and attack it out of context. Try reading the rest of that post to understand what I am saying.

Techniques just confuse people, they only work a small percentage of the time and begin to be self destructive in the end. What really matters is attitude. If you are someone enjpyable to be around you will have no problem with women.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever.

I've vented enough.

All these lame-ass pseudo-intellectual posts regarding methods and theories have been bothering the fvck outta me lately.

This one was that straw that broke the camel's back.

Good luck with your self-improvement, Comote and Bungo. I'm sure you both need it.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a combo of things

First, I want tips on how to handle that strange species called women, and mostly how to stay cool amidst trying to handle species femaleoticus labotomous (that would be labotomy, as in most women need one ... except for Water Tiger that is :D).

Learning how to be single at an older age is another good thing to post on. I'm comfortable with it, it's the rest of the world that doesn't like it. Real cool to get daily support here.

Continued posts on the Matrix and how to stay in it or out of it, whatever. Basically how to live your life as a DJ and not succumb to the societal pressures of being AFC.

Marriage tips as to why or why not be married are always good. The strands with Cobra last week were very good; and Bungo has excellent insight on the whole "institution," as in he's one of the few out there who is happily married.

I like career and higher ed tips ... and all you guys can use tips from me on why most American women aren't worth the time of day! :D

* Today's tip from me is different, however, as in don't buy Ragu spaghetti sauce. Sheesh, it's just tomato sauce watered down, completely runny. I make better homemade sauce than that. Go Prego or Paul Newman, but not Ragu. :D

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%. This is why I have chosen the path of the DJ over the path of the PUA. I'm more interested in making the most of myself and letting the women come to me than trying to win them over or convince them to sleep with me.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I like a combo of things

Originally posted by WestCoaster
First, I want tips on how to handle that strange species called women, and mostly how to stay cool amidst trying to handle species femaleoticus labotomous (that would be labotomy, as in most women need one ... except for Water Tiger that is :D).

Learning how to be single at an older age is another good thing to post on. I'm comfortable with it, it's the rest of the world that doesn't like it. Real cool to get daily support here.

Continued posts on the Matrix and how to stay in it or out of it, whatever. Basically how to live your life as a DJ and not succumb to the societal pressures of being AFC.

Marriage tips as to why or why not be married are always good. The strands with Cobra last week were very good; and Bungo has excellent insight on the whole "institution," as in he's one of the few out there who is happily married.

I like career and higher ed tips ... and all you guys can use tips from me on why most American women aren't worth the time of day! :D

* Today's tip from me is different, however, as in don't buy Ragu spaghetti sauce. Sheesh, it's just tomato sauce watered down, completely runny. I make better homemade sauce than that. Go Prego or Paul Newman, but not Ragu. :D
I understand what you are saying, definitely westcoaster. These things are fine to post on, there is a prevalent negativity on this board lately that makes it depressing to come here anymore.

Every post seems to be either some guy bragging about a technique or somebody complaining about how women just suck.

Techniques don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No technique will be foolproof to get you laid, the only technique that will truly bring you happiness is to have a great attitude. Having a great attitude while still expecting respect from others is the key to getting laid in my book. Don't let anyone walk all over you and enjoy your life to the fullest that you can.

Too speak honestly I think you can do it but right now it seems you are bit down about the women you are meeting. I think you are developing a bad attitude towards women in general and it is painful for me to see other "more experienced" people on this board commending and encouraging that bad attitude. This will send you into a spiral which will never make you happy or succesful with women.

You are not meeting the women you want to meet and I commend you for having standards. Now go to somewhere where you will meet those women you want to meet. If you keep frequenting the same types of places and never meet the type of women you are attracted to it is your own fault. It is not there fault for not being the type of women you like.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I agree 100%. This is why I have chosen the path of the DJ over the path of the PUA. I'm more interested in making the most of myself and letting the women come to me than trying to win them over or convince them to sleep with me.
Here here! You are now entering the next level :D
Exactly true. I'd rather have women being attracted to me for who i am, then me having to sort of hypnotise them with NLP before they sleep with me..

Pleeez! :rolleyes:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric, you might want a different board

We're beyond acting like fraternity guys. I'm not against anyone of any age trying to act like a frat rat, but it doesn't belong here on this board. It will slowly turn into the crap that eminates on the main board.

I mainly want tips on women, but some of us do want self-improvement.

I think you'd be better served on the main board where the 16-year olds can give you cyber high-fives.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what gets you women and I'll do what gets me women.

You have a problem with me and my opinion, so you want me to leave. HAHA!

I'm not a part of your 'group think' mentality, so you shun me.

C'mon bro, I'm not trying to get you or anyone else to leave.

Sounds like a cult-like atmosphere to me that you're cultivating, Westcoaster. Ex-communicate me as I have blasphemed against your way of thinking.

Cheers!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No cult ...

... just think you might get more for what you seek on the other boards. I'm not against anything you're doing or how you want to live your life, but my guess is you would get about 50 more responses on the other boards than this one.

You can stay, I just don't think it would be that entertaining for you here to be honest. The main board is full of guys (most lying through their teeth) trying to date 4-year olds, hang out at bad techno-pop clubs, and spinning yarns left and right to make themselves sound great. That kind of audience would give you serious props.

You can still post here if you want, however.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: No cult ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
You can still post here if you want, however.
Who the fvck do you think you are giving me permission to still post here...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blow a vein!

Eric, I sense you screaming at your screen, pounding your keys real hard, getting read, sweating, going crazy, yelling ... ease up man, it's OK.

You have my permission to post here. :D

I better call 911 as you probably had a heart attack on my last sentence there.

Relax man.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do what gets you women and I'll do what gets me women.

You have a problem with me and my opinion, so you want me to leave. HAHA!

I'm not a part of your 'group think' mentality, so you shun me.

C'mon bro, I'm not trying to get you or anyone else to leave.

Sounds like a cult-like atmosphere to me that you're cultivating, Westcoaster. Ex-communicate me as I have blasphemed against your way of thinking.

Cheers!
Eric, I thought you had given up on this post, way to show us how alpha you are by coming back.

Er!c, westcoaster is right you need to calm yourself, you are a grown man getting upset about something someone wrote on an internet message board. Hell, the stuff you were so pissed about yesterday wasn't even directed at you in particular.

No one is asking you to leave and I personally welcome your opinion, you may have techniques that will work to get laid. That is excellent. Please let us know how you work that magic that you do. Just please do it without all the negativity and without the outright bragging.

I personally have a hard time believing someone as negative as you appear to be can meet women easily. The best dj's I have ever met were people that I also wanted to be around, not because they got women but because they were cool to hang out with.

You may not agree with our opinion and what I am saying and I respect that, you can disagree with me all you want. If you give a convincing argument as to why I should change my opinion I will change it.

By the way Er!c, you told me and I qoute:
"please step aside"
yesterday, I did take that as an invitation to leave or stop posting. But you just said that you did not try and convince anyone to leave. Can you explain what you meant when you said "please step aside" as I appear to have misunderstood you.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have a hard time believing someone as negative as you appear to be can meet women easily.
Geezus tap-dancing christ.

I'm negative towards the whole idea of people being drawn into a cult-like atmosphere, group-think and wanna-be leaders.

I'm not negative towards scoring chix and giving out useful advice.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way Er!c, you told me and I qoute:
"please step aside"
yesterday, I did take that as an invitation to leave or stop posting. But you just said that you did not try and convince anyone to leave. Can you explain what you meant when you said "please step aside" as I appear to have misunderstood you.
You're fvcking really reaching on this one.

'Step aside' is a far cry from telling someone to leave the forum or stop posting.

I can't believe I need to explain what I meant, but here goes:

I meant: Take notice, and listen. I'm going to post and you can't stop me.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure you do give good advice, in fact I just checked a few posts and saw that I agreed with what I saw.

This is why I am confused. The whole point of my post was that I saw alot of people saying
"fvck life sucks"
and most of the replies where of the sort,
"yeah man life does fvckin suck."

Or some other post was
"dude I met some chick online and fvcked her like mad"

And the replies being,
"you are a fvckin god man, you rock"

I saw very few posts and replies that were actually meant to help people improve which is what the whole point of the board is anyways.

I am sorry you are against self-improvement here, I actually think that self improvement and getting chicks can coexist on this board, do you want to try or do you just want to flame?

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I checked, this was the Mature Man forum, not the not the High School forum. Take it easy Chewy Bagel.

I think you're taking out of context what Caveman, Comote, Bungo and others are actually saying.

Getting chicks invariably involves self-improvement on many levels. They just choose to focus their efforts more on the happiness and peace of mind aspect. Their inner game, so to speak. You on the other hand feel concentrating on other aspects will help you get chicks, like the stuff offered at mASF. There's nothing wrong with that at all, if that's what you really want.

thecraftylefty