Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flu shot vaccine

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the flu shot highly increases your chances at getting covid. At one point on the CDC site they had data that showed over 90% of paitents who had covid all had gotten the flu shot.
...and they were all asymptomatic or not?

Serenity

Reaction score
At one point on the CDC site they had data that showed over 90% of paitents who had covid all had gotten the flu shot.
Statistics is funny like that. It would be so easy to conclude that the flu shot makes it more likely to get covid.

It makes sense that 90% of covid patients had gotten the flu shot. They were at risk of developing severe symptoms to respiratory infections and so most of them were already taking the flu shot. They were already weak, with or without the flu shot the same people would end up being patients.

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4 fake injections and 1 real one so far today. One of the fake ones didn't even have anything in the syringe. Thats how dumb they think we are.
Nothing in the syringe? As in they were pushing air into the veins of a healthy patient? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? And were you personally there to witness a Hippocratic-oath-taking medical professional intentionally doing harm to someone for the sake of your alleged political theater?

Like the vast majority of things you post, it strains credibility beyond all reasonable limit.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more and more talk like you won't even have a job without it. Thats troubling to think about
Correct. Vaccines will be required for travel and most employers that are open to the general public. And for good reason. Those who want covid fine—- they just have to stay away from the rest of society.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing in the syringe? As in they were pushing air into the veins of a healthy patient? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? And were you personally there to witness a Hippocratic-oath-taking medical professional intentionally doing harm to someone for the sake of your alleged political theater?

Like the vast majority of things you post, it strains credibility beyond all reasonable limit.
by nothing I belive it would be water, pushing air would be the same a pulling the trigger, its not dangerousits complete a killing intent, but also note people tend to exagerate, based on tehy fears, and it go for both sides, people afraid of dieing of covid when they are not in the risk group, and people afraid of untested vaccine will kill then

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the flu shot highly increases your chances at getting covid. At one point on the CDC site they had data that showed over 90% of paitents who had covid all had gotten the flu shot.

The slickest way to depopulate the world would be to release a virus and create the cure. Except the cure sterilizes us so we can't reproduce. Hollywood has already shown this in shows and movies. Future virus protocols in the new movie Song Bird. Preprogamming at it's finest.

4 fake injections and 1 real one so far today. One of the fake ones didn't even have anything in the syringe. Thats how dumb they think we are.

View attachment 5303
This ^^^ is conspiracy theory nutter garbage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Vaccines will be required for travel and most employers that are open to the general public. And for good reason. Those who want covid fine—- they just have to stay away from the rest of society.
lol its not how it works you delusional sad boy, correct they will try to make it required to travel, but good luck trying to force everyone use it, even more when people die because of teh untested vacine

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by nothing I belive it would be water, pushing air would be the same a pulling the trigger, its not dangerousits complete a killing intent, but also note people tend to exagerate, based on tehy fears, and it go for both sides, people afraid of dieing of covid when they are not in the risk group, and people afraid of untested vaccine will kill then
"Nothing in the syringe" is pretty clear. Even if it was water, how would you know?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and they were all asymptomatic or not?
The greatest trick the cdc ever pulled was convincing people they were sick with no symptoms.

There is more and more talk like you won't even have a job without it. Thats troubling to think about
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Already had a buddy tell me his sister who's in law enforcement was told they will be required to take it if they want to keep their job in the coming months. She plans on quitting soon as they announce the requirement date.

You have no idea how dumb they think we are. Take your head out of your a$$ already and wake up! You're living in the Matrix surrounded by deception at every corner. Was I there? Stop with all this sheeple talk.

It's people like me who make these deceivers have to pull their videos cause we're able to clear the smoke in front of the mirror. I'm not going to spoon feed you the videos. Being it's the Holidays I will gift you a bread crumb.

thumbnail (3).jpg

This ^^^ is conspiracy theory nutter garbage.
I admire a women's persistence in constantly showing us all the highest levels of sheepery.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
The Supreme Court in Brazil has issued a ruling that could see state and local governments mandate the coronavirus vaccine, with the authority to issue fines and/or restrictions to those who refuse it.

Brazil is run by an authoritarian crackpot. That won’t be mandated by government for those of us in the states. Corporations may be the ones mandating it for their employees.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we will see how it unfolds.

Nothing is certified until congress meets on the 6th.
How any dude claiming to be acting in masculinity can support Biden i would suspect is half female.
Gaslighting oneself is not masculine. This is case and point that many Americans are completely delusional. Covid-19 is running rampant and POTUS did not win re-election. These are fully verifiable facts.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We will see what happens when the electors are presented at congress on the 6th.
I don't ignore evidence and sworn testimony. You leftist don't know much about facts and evidence. Your party and half the GOP is gaslighting.
I think this ends in war. Thats my opinion. My presidents son doesn't rape 10 year old girls and smoke crack and then dad stand there and say "alls good here" lol
Give me a break
This is exactly why vaccines are and should be mandated. When it comes to infectious disease, those who refuse to accept reality threaten public health of the rest of society.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law enforcement is already being told they have to have it or no job. Its just the beginning. Give it a year.
We are not far from behind Brazil.

The US is not free anymore. They just took your voting rights from you.
Different country. They also mandate voting which is a$$ backwards.

As for law enforcement, that's not forcing them to be vaccinated. They can choose. Kind of like I had to choose to get drug tested when I worked in a factory. They weren't infringing on my personal freedom, just saying "this is what we require as an employer."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea same there is a choice. But you have to get a new job. That was my point. I think i know the difference between countries. You are under a global initiative. Especially under Biden. He is not a nationalist. He has no pride in the grit of Washington the commander. Only himself with his 3 mouths lol
Well if it's a global initiative, it doesn't matter who the president is. Never did anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His tax hike is going to be massive of givin the chance. We will see
Who cares, it will just be reduced by the next Republican. This shyt goes back and forth and amounts to nothing in the long run. So the last four years were Russophobia, now back to Sinophobia. Whatever.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it is supposed to be healthcare workers who get the covid vaccine first, but what is happening near me is that the one big healthcare company is offering it to all employees, whether or not you are ever even around covid positive patients. A girl I know just got the shot. She does web development for the healthcare company and has probably been working from home since the pandemic began. There's a waste of a shot that is supposed to be so precious.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it is supposed to be healthcare workers who get the covid vaccine first, but what is happening near me is that the one big healthcare company is offering it to all employees, whether or not you are ever even around covid positive patients. A girl I know just got the shot. She does web development for the healthcare company and has probably been working from home since the pandemic began. There's a waste of a shot that is supposed to be so precious.
I agree that the process is flawed just like this Covid thing to begin with but I digress.

In my area, grocery workers are also on the priority list. I can just see people wanting to get hired into a grocery store just to get the vaccine now. :rolleyes: