Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flu shot vaccine

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be seeking out to take this Flu shot vaccine BEFORE trying the Covid-19 vaccine. This way I will built up immunity to protect my body against the side-effects of the Covid-19 vaccine and if there is any adverse reaction, it's better to get it with the flu shot than with a covid-19 shot which has a greater statistical occurrence of side-effects, more intense side-effects, and chances are, if you are allergic to the seasonal flu shot, then that's a solid idea to pass a controversial, conspiracy theory, rushed vaccine that's seems as spooky as the actual virus.

Anyone else trying the flu shot before they take their chances on the covid vaccine or are you just going to take the plunge? I'm right now worried about even this flu shot as I've never taken one in my life and I don't know how I would react to this.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Negative Nancy comment >> but there was a bad batch in midNovember in New Brunswick.

Avoid that batch maybe?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the flu shot every year, I got in October.
I haven't decided on whether or not to get the Covid vaccine yet, although I am leaning toward it. I'd like to see what experiences other people have with it first. I'm not worried about something that's going to kill me in 20 years, or that will affect my children, because
a) my time will likely be up by then anyway
b) I don't have any kids and don't plan on having any

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia halted it because tit has a HIV protein fragment in it. Any scientists in here?

Study: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

Note: Main stream media slammed this pretty fast as "conspiracy theories" even though this was released by Indian scientists that do scientific work and research (corona viruses) in this area.

Also note that there is no natural occurrence of HIV virus in any prior corona virus and this cannot be explained in any normal way because a corona virus should not have protein strings of HIV in them by natures own design.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the flu shot every year, I got in October.
I haven't decided on whether or not to get the Covid vaccine yet, although I am leaning toward it. I'd like to see what experiences other people have with it first. I'm not worried about something that's going to kill me in 20 years, or that will affect my children, because
a) my time will likely be up by then anyway
b) I don't have any kids and don't plan on having any
You're likely so far down the list that you will have at least six months to see what's happening with the vaccination program.

Turns out my GF enrolled in a 3rd-stage safety trial of one of the Covid vaccine candidates (an inactivated-virus type), which she got on Saturday. It's a blind study so she wasn't sure whether it was placebo or real. That was, until Sunday, when she felt like sh*t for most of the day. Given that, she's pretty sure she got the real deal.

She hasn't reported any voices from alien lifeforms in her head. When I see her next I'll be sure to set the power output of her 5G phone to double, then do a body-frisk with it to see if having the phone near her skin causes any bruising.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't reported any voices from alien lifeforms in her head. When I see her next I'll be sure to set the power output of her 5G phone to double, then do a body-frisk with it to see if having the phone near her skin causes any bruising.

So this will be your gf then in about 10-14 days from now when the unforeseen side effects kick in... lol :lol: :p :) :up: ;)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're likely so far down the list that you will have at least six months to see what's happening with the vaccination program.
That's what I figure too, so it all works out pretty well. I'm more leery of the Pfizer vaccine, just because of those strange super cold storage requirements. Seems like it could accidentally get too warm, and I'm not sure what happens then.

Its reported it may attack the placenta?
Oh no! Not my placenta!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be consulting with my family doctor this week where she'll give me an opinion. At the end of the day, I'll feel terrible if there is any serious adverse reaction to this seasonal flue shot. However, I know I must get over this phobia if it's unfounded by any experience as the covid side-effects are supposed to be worst. Need the shallow end of the pool before trying the deeper end.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be consulting with my family doctor this week where she'll give me an opinion. At the end of the day, I'll feel terrible if there is any serious adverse reaction to this seasonal flue shot.
I've been getting flu shots for years. There was only one year where I had any side effects, and with that I just felt kinda crummy for a day. Everybody's different however. I'm wondering if or how hard my doctor will be pushing the Covid vaccine.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting flu shots for years. There was only one year where I had any side effects, and with that I just felt kinda crummy for a day. Everybody's different however. I'm wondering if or how hard my doctor will be pushing the Covid vaccine.
That's good that this worked with you. With me, I feel like I'm next in line for a roller-coaster ride on the front seat since I don't know how my body would react to it. It's just the fear of the unknown. I think I'll have some natural adrenaline when the needle is in the arm.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had flu shot last year. Was tired that evening. Low energy. Sore arm.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had flu shot last year. Was tired that evening. Low energy. Sore arm.
Same deal for me with this year's flu shot. Really sore arm the next day.

On the plus side, I had a long-sleeve shirt that was in the way. So with the cute pharmacist's consent, I just went shirtless for the remainder of the procedure and felt good about it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting the flu shot highly increases your chances at getting covid. At one point on the CDC site they had data that showed over 90% of paitents who had covid all had gotten the flu shot.
Lol interesting but we will see. They say it can affect health months later. Its reported it may attack the placenta?
The slickest way to depopulate the world would be to release a virus and create the cure. Except the cure sterilizes us so we can't reproduce. Hollywood has already shown this in shows and movies. Future virus protocols in the new movie Song Bird. Preprogamming at it's finest.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited: