Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Florida panthers should have won it in the final.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texas rangers. fortyninters. All there teams have proven their organization.
Fiinally Tampa bay is set to a home gave. Analysise team wtih pedirgree like and generetions in the game to bet against Tampa for the easy witin the the rough year. so bet 14 17 18 19 20 in Roulette)did you follow nebraska)agent does as agent wants I suppose(. I know the math get set at the end of the night bet on all play in roulette. Big with for 49 niners coming up . Order my jersery XD

-Vantage out
=Go canadians

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's crazier, this post or the fact there are hockey teams in Florida.

OP, what are your thoughts on soccer played in the snow?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's crazier, this post or the fact there are hockey teams in Florida.

Well considering the dolphins did not farewell with their worl famous meatleass diet. I bank on players like Morgan and rapinoe. They usually are wildcards. And that shirt Morgan 13 really sells of the stands. Considering Moran practiced in Orlando so she must have some cold resistance. All in all It will come down to a lucky clutch or Like the men's division Davis cup last year witht the dream boy tennis player berretinini. So all in all Soccer Ladies division still has some powerhouses. Not to mention how we clean up out last meeting playing chine. So May Gunther from breakfast club give uf us the big W. Coming up soo,. Just my two cents. Snow is a rough surface I consinder usining an ozonator maching with long boarding during free time . (Former district champion tennis player) (sponsors form HeaD) Shoe are always a go to with mizuno turffs or Lotto atp raptor for training. In the old days I recommend straight from addidas their $200 package with two shirts shorts, barricades. And a discount code for competing.. LOl Fun thread.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, hockey is mainly played indoors, so it doesn't matter - but yes, to have a sport be a part of a locale's zeitgeist, the climate should be congruent.