Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flirty and touchy, but has a boyfriend

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently out with a chick, who is travelling. The goal is ONS.

What do you do when she is very touchy and flirtatious with you, but keeps mentioning her bf (3 times so far)?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's flirty and touchy with you, be flirty and touchy with her tits. Litmus test this woman, she needs to sh1t or get off the pot.

Sigmapocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
This means she is a cheater and a slore. If she is touching you then she is telling you she wants you. It is up to you to continue forth or fall back.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means she is a cheater and a slore. If she is touching you then she is telling you she wants you. It is up to you to continue forth or fall back.
If she was looking to cheat and truly wanted the OP she would tone down the mixed signals. Imo the girl was multiple agendas from what I can tell from the limited info in the OP.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Start escalating, you will have your answer.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a similar encounter I had a few nights ago:

I noticed this little hottie in a bar. I struck up a conversation, I end up teasing her and it was on. Lots of energy between us. We end up dancing, then the touching started. We sing karaoke together and laughed at how bad we sucked. Turns out she is from California visiting on a girls trip and married! I turned the touching up more. My hands are now between her thighs, waist, breasts, on her ass. Zero resistance. She's getting turned on and starts grinding her ass against my dihk. We started making out, some of the hottest deep kissing ever. By now we are oblivious to anyone else. She buys a round of drinks, comes back and reminds me she has a husband that she loves and I respond "no you don't". I change the subject and we continue enjoying the evening. I walked her and her friend out to their car and she gave me her phone number. I didn't really care about sex at that point, but it was definitely a possibility.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is how it went.

How I picked her up
I’m planning to create a field report thread, and I’ll describe it there.

Background
I initiated flirting and kino. She flirted back but didn't initiate any kino. However, she was completely receptive of my kino in the sense that I was holding her hip on the escalator while our thighs were touching. Afterwards, while sitting on a bench, I had my arm around her neck and was playing with her hair a bit. Then, I put my hand on her tights for about a minute. She was complying all along but kept talking about her plans to visit her bf (they’re in an LDR). Every time she mentioned the bf, it was a turn off to me.

Results
I had an important work dinner planned with my colleagues, that I had totally forgotten about. So, I basically had to leave her before dinner and before anything could happen.

Do I think something could have happened if I didn’t have to leave her to join my colleagues?
Probably no. I believe she was enjoying the attention and validation she was receiving from me but wasn’t quite ready to cheat on the bf yet; hence why she kept mentioning her bf. In fact, I believe she may very well be on the histrionic spectrum and was probably mostly after attention and validation rather than sex or relationship. Why? She was attending a conference that I was attending as well. Throughout the whole conference (before and after our date), she was attention-wh*ring with various men.

Conclusions
  1. A man must plan her dates better in order to avoid such stupid conflicts. He should also be more direct with his approach and not be hesitant making his moves (for example, in this case I should have gone for a kiss while my arm was around her neck, but I didn’t).
  2. The clock is ticking for the bf. I simply wasn’t the right guy in the right moment.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is how it went.

How I picked her up

Background
I initiated flirting and kino. She flirted back but didn't initiate any kino. However, she was completely receptive of my kino in the sense that I was holding her hip on the escalator while our thighs were touching. Afterwards, while sitting on a bench, I had my arm around her neck and was playing with her hair a bit. Then, I put my hand on her tights for about a minute. She was complying all along but kept talking about her plans to visit her bf (they’re in an LDR). Every time she mentioned the bf, it was a turn off to me.

Results
I had an important work dinner planned with my colleagues, that I had totally forgotten about. So, I basically had to leave her before dinner and before anything could happen.

Do I think something could have happened if I didn’t have to leave her to join my colleagues?
Probably no. I believe she was enjoying the attention and validation she was receiving from me but wasn’t quite ready to cheat on the bf yet; hence why she kept mentioning her bf. In fact, I believe she may very well be on the histrionic spectrum and was probably mostly after attention and validation rather than sex or relationship. Why? She was attending a conference that I was attending as well. Throughout the whole conference (before and after our date), she was attention-wh*ring with various men.

Conclusions
  1. A man must plan her dates better in order to avoid such stupid conflicts. He should also be more direct with his approach and not be hesitant making his moves (for example, in this case I should have gone for a kiss while my arm was around her neck, but I didn’t).
  2. The clock is ticking for the bf. I simply wasn’t the right guy in the right moment.
Ignore what she says. Shoulda go in for the kiss and you’ll have ur answer as he said.

If she really did look for attention or validation she would not allow u to touch her like that and she would physically move and distance herself yet she stayed.

Look at Actions not Words.

You were the right guy you just didn’t get what she wanted u to do. Which a lot of dudes woulda froze up on. She wanted to know if you’re the guy who initiates the kiss and goes after what he wants and not caring about another guy.

Drake smashed this hoe who was engaged to this dude and been with him for 8 years.

Weeknd “If you ain’t my N then your girl single to me”

Main point my G, go for kiss if not then u have your answer. Chances are she woulda gone for it. And if you’re kissing a hoe you know you can smash. What’s prolly gonna happen is her saying she shouldn’t do this and u keep going like it’s a movie scene.

Hoes love movies. Make her let go.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its crucial to know what she said about her boyfriend
That she's planning to visit him in Dubai (in different variations). Funnily though, her flight has a stop in Dubai, but she didn’t bother to prolong the stop to visit the bf.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore what she says. Shoulda go in for the kiss and you’ll have ur answer as he said.

If she really did look for attention or validation she would not allow u to touch her like that and she would physically move and distance herself yet she stayed.

You were the right guy you just didn’t get what she wanted u to do. Which a lot of dudes woulda froze up on. She wanted to know if you’re the guy who initiates the kiss and goes after what he wants and not caring about another guy.

Drake smashed this hoe who was engaged to this dude and been with him for 8 years.

Main point my G, go for kiss if not then u have your answer. Chances are she woulda gone for it. And if you’re kissing a hoe you know you can smash. What’s prolly gonna happen is her saying she shouldn’t do this and u keep going like it’s a movie scene.

Yup, I also pretty much said the same thing in my conclusions.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

A woman who doesn't want to explore situations with other men doesn't put herself in a situation where it can happen.

Once she tells you she has a man and you still go for it and she fvcks you, she can tell herself that it wasn't her fault because she "tried" to get you to back off and she isn't responsible for you continuing to come at her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who doesn't want to explore situations with other men doesn't put herself in a situation where it can happen.

Once she tells you she has a man and you still go for it and she fvcks you, she can tell herself that it wasn't her fault because she "tried" to get you to back off and she isn't responsible for you continuing to come at her.
You can still phuck the woman who requires plausible deniability, but obv your odds will be reduced compared to the more straight forward one. It's just a question of how much they're reduced.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this is how it went.

How I picked her up

Background

Results

Conclusions
This chick didn't care if she pleased or displeased OP. Mentioning her BF while passively accepting kino is more bait/fools gold/thirst trapping attempts on her part than compliance.

This girl is exaggerating her interest for kicks and feels (and also D if if if the stars align). There is no BF in Dubai.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick didn't care if she pleased or displeased OP. Mentioning her BF while passively accepting kino is more bait/fools gold/thirst trapping attempts on her part than compliance.
I'm mostly with this narrative. I don't think she was dtf.

There is no BF in Dubai.
Nope, the bf is real. She mentioned it once before in front of others.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can remember I was in a club last year and a chick was telling me she was married whilst I was rubbing her pu$$y

Didn't stop me , so I continued she was wet asf

My friend fvcked a 50 yr old married chick last weekend

The girl that always flirts with me when I go to drop my parcels off has a BF

Yesterday tells me " oh dam your not going to be able to see me tomorrow I have a day off"

I said don't worry I'll see you next week and she giggled and smiled

--------------------------------------------------------

A large proportion of women are addicted to male attention , once she senses you don't play by the rules she will generally submit to you e even if she has a man at home because its exciting for her.

You have to realise her instinct feminine nature desperately wants to submit to masculinity , it makes her feel more attractive and secure

The man who provides her with them feelings will get rewarded .....

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t understand woman. If she would talk about her bf and vomit her feelings about it into OP, yes this would be a clear indicator she wants an emotional tampon, but that wasn’t the case. Instead she implied 3 times to OP to make a move, but he didn’t now she is seeking D from someone else
Why talk about the bf at all if the girl isn't going to be seeing OP again? Maybe I'm spoiled by being able to effectively screen for high interest women. The idea is to avoid women who give mixed signals if they're nothing special. And the girl in the OP sounds like she's nothing special since she's a game-player and an attention 304.

I understand the kind of women in the OP, and I make a point to avoid them.