"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Flirting with interest or being a tease

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PhatPat2k3

New Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas
Originally posted by msustud
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
There only one way to find out and I'm sure you know what it is.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
flirt the **** out of her or ask her out .
 
Top