"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Flirting with interest or being a tease

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PhatPat2k3

New Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas
Originally posted by msustud
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
There only one way to find out and I'm sure you know what it is.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
flirt the **** out of her or ask her out .
 
Top