“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Flirting with interest or being a tease

msustud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PhatPat2k3

New Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas
Originally posted by msustud
How do you guys know if a girl is being flirty with you for the fun of it or that she actually likes you. For instance having her give you some kino and smiling at you while you talk with eye contact. I know the second part gives off that shes interested but when girls are just flirty with kino how did you ever know if she liked you or was just flirtying for the hell of it.
There only one way to find out and I'm sure you know what it is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
flirt the **** out of her or ask her out .
 
Top