"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Flirting: Keeping the Magic

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
When I approach women I have the same routine/rhythem/pattern I have developed..

often on the fly I develop new techniques...which I add to my tool kit...

However when I re-use some tools..sometimes I feel it lacks the initial spark/charm when I first developed it....

Do other DJ's encounter same problems of looking like a genuine DJ in your target's eyes...

when I repeat my techniques...I feel there is not the same amount of magic...

I feel I am most effective at Pick Ups if I create a magical vibe with an HB...

How do I keep the magic/genuineness/sincereity in my flirting with women?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
By only using it when it's geniune. That's why I never use those 'patterns'.
 

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
I don't think he is talking about patterns, I think he is talking about settling into a routine. A couple of thoughts.

Think of yourself in control: Even though your routine seems old to you it is not old to them.

The real way to get rid of this is to focus on the woman, think of her as your partner in the flirtation or seduction. Get to know what makes her special and that will translate into each separate women being special in your eyes.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
excellent advice comote!
i guess you see where I am coming from!
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
to keep the sincerity imagine you banging her and youll get pretty sincere when flirting with her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top