Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow djs.

Chic flakes the day we supposed to meet. But offers a reschedule for tommorow (tuesday). I told her when i can meet last friday and tuesday was included, but she know i will leave town on Wednesday.

I denied her request for meeting up tommorow to keep the frame since she has been trying this thing before. Immediately she writes that she will get back and see if she can meet up later tonight. Textes one hour later and says she can't but would like to meet up next time i'm back in town.

I felt i played it good. What's your opinions and analysis?

Stay blessed bros

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow djs.

Chic flakes the day we supposed to meet. But offers a reschedule for tommorow (tuesday). I told her when i can meet last friday and tuesday was included, but she know i will leave town on Wednesday.

I denied her request for meeting up tommorow to keep the frame since she has been trying this thing before. Immediately she writes that she will get back and see if she can meet up later tonight. Textes one hour later and says she can't but would like to meet up next time i'm back in town.

I felt i played it good. What's your opinions and analysis?

Stay blessed bros
I think you should have just met her the next day and tried to bang her.

When you're leaving town you need to move quickly.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female flaking is a function of their interest level.

Initially, interest level is not usually high enough to prevent flaking. So, expect it in the very beginning, especially with OLD.

Once you've raised her interest level, the flaky behavior should stop. If it doesn't, you're not raising her interest level. Decide if you want to keep pursuing --

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why i posted this altough i know flaky chics are not worth it is because i dig her. I usually come back to the city every other week.

We met up two times last time i was here (two weeks ago) and she wanted to meet again thats why i kept in touch

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Female flaking is a function of their interest level.

Initially, interest level is not usually high enough to prevent flaking. So, expect it in the very beginning, especially with OLD.

Once you've raised her interest level, the flaky behavior should stop. If it doesn't, you're not raising her interest level. Decide if you want to keep pursuing --
Most OLD flakes are caused by lack of interaction prior to the date.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are in the same class. So no OLD per say. She know im good at what im doing so she wants a part of it. Initiated everything including to meet up. I didnt have to do anything first.

As soon as i was back in town and set the date -----> this.

Flaky borderline vibes...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flake can happen for a number of reasons , like her trying to increase your commitment , checking your interest level , low to middle interest , etc

what is key is to be a little bit persistent in order to see if indeed is her interest level low or something else , otherwise you will miss a lot of chances

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why i posted this altough i know flaky chics are not worth it is because i dig her. I usually come back to the city every other week.

We met up two times last time i was here (two weeks ago) and she wanted to meet again thats why i kept in touch
So far so good but I'd go silent for a month maybe more then maybe reach out again. Don't hit her up every time you're in town. It's too predictable.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Most OLD flakes are caused by lack of interaction prior to the date.
Caused by options, and if Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique slid into her DM's. She might see you as Bob, John, or Pedro. Or just as a creep. Neither is good. You're always in competition for a girl.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understand these one chick analysis post.

Actions>Words.

One time a chick paid for my flight for me to come have a one night stand w her.

But, another time, chick paid for a five star hotel room and still not fvck me.

Girls do all sorts of weird ****. We can't analyse each one.

It's smash or pass. Pull or next. Or as deezedbrah says blow me or blow out.

Your time is valuable, there are LOTS of girls who you'd "dig" more than her.

You have mild oneitis due to lack of options.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Caused by options, and if Chad, Tyrone, and Enrique slid into her DM's. She might see you as Bob, John, or Pedro. Or just as a creep. Neither is good. You're always in competition for a girl.
I am a cool, fun, interesting dude that they enjoy interacting with. The truth is while everyone thinks Chad is all over the place, 60% of the dudes on these sites are weirdos or dudes sending d1ck pics day 1. 20% of the dudes are boring af on dates. 10% of the dudes freak out if they don't get a text back within an hour.

They are far more likely to meet one of those dudes than a Chad. The overwhelming majority of dudes on these sites are lame af. THAT is what women are getting and why someone with personality who is exciting and fun to be around does so well. I am like a Godsend to women who have dealt with nothing but that for months on end.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
what is key is to be a little bit persistent in order to see if indeed is her interest level low or something else , otherwise you will miss a lot of chances
This is terrible advice and shows that you suffer from FOMO.

The best thing to do is strike while the iron is hot, i know a dude who gets the number and doesn't text time all week until the date. In most cases the women forget he even existed becuase of their short attention spans.

I've honestly just quit OLD, it's just not worth the headache.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never understand these one chick analysis post.

Actions>Words.

One time a chick paid for my flight for me to come have a one night stand w her.

But, another time, chick paid for a five star hotel room and still not fvck me.

Girls do all sorts of weird ****. We can't analyse each one.

It's smash or pass. Pull or next. Or as deezedbrah says blow me or blow out.

Your time is valuable, there are LOTS of girls who you'd "dig" more than her.

You have mild oneitis due to lack of options.
I thought @DEEZEDBRAH saying was "Comply or bye"??

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is terrible advice and shows that you suffer from FOMO.
Again , her behavior is based on your smv . If your smv is out of reach for a woman , then the seduction process will be very straightforward

if your smv is known to her , and can have guys like you around her easily , then she will be reluctant at and the seduction process will not be straightforward , hence you have to be more persistent

before she knows you , you will be valued based on your smv :)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Again , her behavior is based on your smv . If your smv is out of reach for a woman , then the seduction process will be very straightforward

if your smv is known to her , and can have guys like you around her easily , then she will be reluctant at and the seduction process will not be straightforward , hence you have to be more persistent

before she knows you , you will be valued based on your smv :)
My point is who cares if you miss out on some girls, women are not in short supply