Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I would classify this as a "flake." You say she "flaked" on the day you were supposed to meet and then offered a reschedule the next day. If you mean she never showed up to your planned date and only after you reached out asking where she was she offered that, then I agree with refusing to reschedule. However, if she reached out that morning, for example, and immediately offered an alternative the very next day (a day you had already told her you were free), then that isn't a flake and I don't think you lose frame by agreeing to that. Sh1t comes up -- it's life.

And it is perfectly fine to say no in either instance. People over-analyze these situations.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I would classify this as a "flake." You say she "flaked" on the day you were supposed to meet and then offered a reschedule the next day. If you mean she never showed up to your planned date and only after you reached out asking where she was she offered that, then I agree with refusing to reschedule. However, if she reached out that morning, for example, and immediately offered an alternative the very next day (a day you had already told her you were free), then that isn't a flake and I don't think you lose frame by agreeing to that. Sh1t comes up -- it's life.

And it is perfectly fine to say no in either instance. People over-analyze these situations.

You're right. I think it was an over-analysis to some extent, but from being very available first to barely contact me lately and then doing this a couple of hours before felt like priorities changed and i have to value my time

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I gotta break this good post down!

I am a cool, fun, interesting dude that they enjoy interacting with. The truth is while everyone thinks Chad is all over the place, 60% of the dudes on these sites are weirdos or dudes sending d1ck pics day 1. 20% of the dudes are boring af on dates. 10% of the dudes freak out if they don't get a text back within an hour.

As I learned, wait guys send dik pics day 1 still? Wow, no wonder why some women are so fearful. Or it's just that guys don't want to be friendzoned. But dik pics can get you creepzoned! Anyways, there really is a 10% of guys that get the chicks. No guy wants to be a cuck or a creep. There is a balance.

They are far more likely to meet one of those dudes than a Chad. The overwhelming majority of dudes on these sites are lame af. THAT is what women are getting and why someone with personality who is exciting and fun to be around does so well. I am like a Godsend to women who have dealt with nothing but that for months on end.

Well they have to give you a chance first. I do what I can when it happens. I'm not a complete Tyrone for the record, but I got swag. Once I stood out with my shot on a big tit woman, we ate ice cream before I went to work. She invited me over that night when I got off. I don't really concern myself with Chad and Tyrone, that's how analysis paralysis begins.
Read betwe- Comply or bye. As DEEZEDBRAH says a lot, and his other mantras that sound similar. But nonetheless valid.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sometimes hard to spot when a woman is in a legitimate bind to make the date or if she's playing games. I've had 1 not too long ago flake on me the day of a date and almost immediately panicked when I didn't respond to her. She totally went back on what she had said about not being able to make it, to all of a sudden she can make it and will buy my drinks. Pathetic.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If she offers a specific reschedule date that you are free, go with it.
Dudes complain they can't get a date and then do shyte like this. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
These kind of things happen when we get too much theory and we don't apply it in reality. I just realized i overthought the whole thing.

The problem is that i got too insecure with this Beautiful chic and wasn't really flirty with her. The whole thing became a classmate thing and then i'm sittin' here analysing why she acted this or that way.

DJ is a state of mind. Not a bunch of methods. As some of you already mentioned; dudes here wonder why they can get a date when they act like this.

I gonna make sure i'm more authentic with my spare time next time i'm setting a date.

Thanks guys

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understand these one chick analysis post.

Actions>Words.

One time a chick paid for my flight for me to come have a one night stand w her.

But, another time, chick paid for a five star hotel room and still not fvck me.

Girls do all sorts of weird ****. We can't analyse each one.

It's smash or pass. Pull or next. Or as deezedbrah says blow me or blow out.

Your time is valuable, there are LOTS of girls who you'd "dig" more than her.

You have mild oneitis due to lack of options.
A lot of guys are lazy. Less than 1% is worthy of a call back and anything more beyond a SNL yet fellas don't approach. The majority of DJs want to play house, work no volume, and rage when a skank divorce rapeys them or cucked. No options or low hanging fruit. Some moron calls that wifey. #pathetic I blame low testosterone.

I've had dry spells. I have taken Ls. I also have had multiple girls fly out out to visit me. I've been through the fire. I know female nature. I can honestly say from the volume I've ran up on and through, the smp is TRASH. It's a dumpster fire.

With that said, work VOLUME. Take your Ls. a lot dudes never take a man's blow out. I've done it multiple times. I've never got into a fight from approaching

Flaking is her cancelling or no showing.

Means delete block. ***** is dead to you.

She could get blown up by a terrorist. Zero ****s given.

Too busy out getting hotter young girls and going balls deep.

#next