Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaked on me

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guess I'm just not all that concerned or invested in what she thinks so I don't feel the "need" to text her just to hold her interest. She loses interest or whatever, IDGAF. Next batter up. Like I said, I only date high interest women, so they don't flake. Day of or day before they confirm or I confirm, which lessens flake rate even more. No confirmation = I don't show. I'm too busy.

Keep doing whatever works for you.
I always do what works for me, which is something more guys need to understand. What works for on person on this forum does not always work for another even if they do it exactly the same way. People need to experiment with what works for them and not be so focused on rules.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.
No they are not. Flakes are low interest level. You talking to her before the date has nothing to do with it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

So much this....

I find it weird that people seem to think building rapport is being to needy
I get it don't text the girl every day however In my experince if a girl is really into you, shyt like that doesn't matter
If I was OP i woudln't call her, the only way she would see me is if she offers a Counter-offer
No Counter-offer no care, to flake like that in the last minute is really rude, men should not accept poor behavior like that

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So far I think that you set up the date. And then just ping them every once in a while. If you go ghost they probably won’t show. And if you text too much you kill the attraction. So just an occasional ping. I find that Snapchat works pretty good for this. Messages disappear so even if you screw up in what you say they can’t look back on it And start analyzing lol.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Flake on me" sung to the tune of "Take on me - by a-ha)

fun, heh