Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Flaked on me

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,119
Guess I'm just not all that concerned or invested in what she thinks so I don't feel the "need" to text her just to hold her interest. She loses interest or whatever, IDGAF. Next batter up. Like I said, I only date high interest women, so they don't flake. Day of or day before they confirm or I confirm, which lessens flake rate even more. No confirmation = I don't show. I'm too busy.

Keep doing whatever works for you.
I always do what works for me, which is something more guys need to understand. What works for on person on this forum does not always work for another even if they do it exactly the same way. People need to experiment with what works for them and not be so focused on rules.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.
No they are not. Flakes are low interest level. You talking to her before the date has nothing to do with it.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.
So much this....

I find it weird that people seem to think building rapport is being to needy
I get it don't text the girl every day however In my experince if a girl is really into you, shyt like that doesn't matter
If I was OP i woudln't call her, the only way she would see me is if she offers a Counter-offer
No Counter-offer no care, to flake like that in the last minute is really rude, men should not accept poor behavior like that
 

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.
So far I think that you set up the date. And then just ping them every once in a while. If you go ghost they probably won’t show. And if you text too much you kill the attraction. So just an occasional ping. I find that Snapchat works pretty good for this. Messages disappear so even if you screw up in what you say they can’t look back on it And start analyzing lol.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
"Flake on me" sung to the tune of "Take on me - by a-ha)

fun, heh
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top