Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flaked on me

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a date lined up tonight, drinks at a local bar. Just as im pulling up to the bar 5 minutes before we're supposed to meet I get a text from her.

"Hey im really sorry, on my way over I got sick. Don't think its a good idea to be throwing up in the bathroom meeting for the first time. Im so sorry but I had to go back home".
She cancels 5 minutes before the date. I kinda had a hunch she would tho. I know I should just next her at this point but I will probably give her one more opportunity but she will be coming to my house if it does happen. Hot tub & wine here as I am no longer interested in meeting anywhere else. I just want to bang her, nothing more than that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So what was the purpose of your post? Story time ended when I was in 1st grade.

Is there a question? A point? Just curious

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
So what's the problem? You got flaked on, big deal, it happens.....give her a call in a couple days to a week and try to meet with her, doesn't matter where, go for the lay, simple.

Talk to more girls.....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I had a date lined up tonight, drinks at a local bar. Just as im pulling up to the bar 5 minutes before we're supposed to meet I get a text from her.

"Hey im really sorry, on my way over I got sick. Don't think its a good idea to be throwing up in the bathroom meeting for the first time. Im so sorry but I had to go back home".
She cancels 5 minutes before the date. I kinda had a hunch she would tho. I know I should just next her at this point but I will probably give her one more opportunity but she will be coming to my house if it does happen. Hot tub & wine here as I am no longer interested in meeting anywhere else. I just want to bang her, nothing more than that.
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So what's the problem? You got flaked on, big deal, it happens.....give her a call in a couple days to a week and try to meet with her, doesn't matter where, go for the lay, simple.

Talk to more girls.....
Terrible advice to hit up a chick that flaked. Absolutely terrible.

Men- NEVER do this. Its one thing if something comes up and the woman offers available days to reschedule. But if she flakes? You must be retarded to contact her again.

You are basically telling her that it's ok to treat you that way.

Nah. Walk away. If she never reaches back out thats fine.

If she reaches back out, ask her availability and then she comes to your place to hang out only. And she brings the wine.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Terrible advice to hit up a chick that flaked. Absolutely terrible.

Men- NEVER do this. Its one thing if something comes up and the woman offers available days to reschedule. But if she flakes? You must be retarded to contact her again.

You are basically telling her that it's ok to treat you that way.

Nah. Walk away. If she never reaches back out thats fine.

If she reaches back out, ask her availability and then she comes to your place to hang out only. And she brings the wine.
Nah, it's not that serious but whatever works for you, that typically comes from guys who take this whole pua thing way to serious.

I have fvcked plenty of women who flaked on me the first time, what did I do? Just went on with my life and talked to other girls, then when I'm bored or trying to get some girls to come over I call her and tell her to come out, the rest is history.

My goal is getting laid, dont care what she thinks about me, if she likes me, if she didn't return a phone call because she was at work ect I dont give a sh!t, I keep numbers in my phone at all times for potential lays and meetups.

If a girl blatantly ignores me then whatever, but as long as shes receptive to me as in answers and responds to me when I hit her up then I keep her number for a rainy day, a backup. Shes not some girl I'm pursuing, just a number I can always have if I wanna try to make something work, or another girl didn't come through ect.

Guys, never burn bridges, always keep as many backups and options as possible, you will have dates and lays lines up for weeks, trust me I know :cool:

I'm not telling you to relentlessly pursue girls who flake, but you dont have to delete her number lol just hit her up every blue moon if you think you can get the lay.

I'm not worried about her thinking she can disrespect me ect all of that sh!t is irrelevant to me, if I can call a girl 3 weeks after she flaked and get her to my house to fvck then why would I care about what she thinks or how it looks ect I might not even keep her around after I fvck her so her thinking she can disrespect me wont even matter to me......you guys think too much.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's not that serious but whatever works for you, that typically comes from guys who take this whole pua thing way to serious.
I agree. GlassGuys advice is a bit to hard core for me. I just want to bang this b*tch, not interested in anything else or how she views me.
That said I won't let her drag me down the rabbit hole any further, ill text her a bit and offer to meet again but only at my place for hot tub and wine.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. GlassGuys advice is a bit to hard core for me. I just want to bang this b*tch, not interested in anything else or how she views me.
That said I won't let her drag me down the rabbit hole any further, ill text her a bit and offer to meet again but only at my place for hot tub and wine.
Yep, its easy to see who actually does this in real life.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakes are almost 100% avoidable if you text up until the date and build some rapport so that she actually is excited to meet you. I don't get the advice of "set up the date and then go ghost". Its never worked for me and apparently doesn't work for a lot of other people. My flake rate is basically 0 with my method. Its probably been months since I had a flake. And in fact the last time I had a flake I was juggling too many women and didn't engage with this woman before a first date much and guess what? Flaked.

Flakes are 95% a result of you not engaging properly pre first date.
Over-texting usually kills your chance and lowers attraction.

Conventional wisdom is you can over-do the texting and look needy and too eager, like you have no other options, and kill any attraction. You're better off being somewhat aloof. Confirming is ok. A woman with high interest won't flake. This should always be your target, not the "maybe" or "luke warm" ones.

Women 101: They like some mystery and intrigue in the early going.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ANY woman that cancels a date 5 minutes before we're ready to meet DOES NOT get a second chance. I'm gone and she's done. Anyone telling you otherwise is way too thirsty.

A guy's stable would have to be pretty thin to come back around and hit up girls that don't respect him or his time. There are many women that won't pull this s*hit, so why put your tail between your legs and crawl back or nibble up the crumbs she tosses you?

Have some pride and self-respect.

Next batter up.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman with high interest won't flake. This should always be your target, not the "maybe" or "luke warm" ones.
Listen to this man.

I have never had a woman with high interest fail me. I ask and she responds.
Your goal is to have a rotation of women who have high interest in you. I wouldn’t have time trying to get a flaky girl out again because I’d be setting up my next date with the next high interest woman. If you had four bishes ready to jump on your dikk, you wouldn’t try to get a flaky girl out for the second time. In my mind, she never existed. Get more women in your rotation with high interest and most of your problems will go away.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Over-texting usually kills your chance and lowers attraction.

Conventional wisdom is you can over-do the texting and look needy and too eager, like you have no other options, and kill any attraction. You're better off being somewhat aloof. Confirming is ok. A woman with high interest won't flake. This should always be your target, not the "maybe" or "luke warm" ones.

Women 101: They like some mystery and intrigue in the early going.
Only if you are doing it wrong. Again. Anyone saying texting kills your chances is because they don't know how or what to text. Period. It's straight up bullsh!t.

So yes, if you suck at texting then of course it will. But I don't suck at texting. I am actually phenomenal at it and have women extremely excited to meet from it. Zero flakes over many many months. Makes your job so much easier in person too since they already "like you".

There is still plenty of mystery. You can only get to know someone so well over text. But it can be a phenomenal tool if used properly.

And that is the problem. So many guys have such bad texting skills that the advice is to not do it because they are afraid they will screw up. No offense but that's weak. You should be working to upgrade your texting skills, they make getting laid a lot easier when you do it right. This is 2020 not 1990.

And no it doesn't mean you text 24/7. It does mean you learn how and what to text to pique interest levels.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you are doing it wrong. Again. Anyone saying texting kills your chances is because they don't know how or what to text. Period. It's straight up bullsh!t.

So yes, if you suck at texting then of course it will. But I don't suck at texting. I am actually phenomenal at it and have women extremely excited to meet from it. Zero flakes over many many months. Makes your job so much easier in person too since they already "like you".

There is still plenty of mystery. You can only get to know someone so well over text. But it can be a phenomenal tool if used properly.

And that is the problem. So many guys have such bad texting skills that the advice is to not do it because they are afraid they will screw up. No offense but that's weak. You should be working to upgrade your texting skills, they make getting laid a lot easier when you do it right. This is 2020 not 1990.

And no it doesn't mean you text 24/7. It does mean you learn how and what to text to pique interest levels.
Guess I'm just not all that concerned or invested in what she thinks so I don't feel the "need" to text her just to hold her interest. She loses interest or whatever, IDGAF. Next batter up. Like I said, I only date high interest women, so they don't flake. Day of or day before they confirm or I confirm, which lessens flake rate even more. No confirmation = I don't show. I'm too busy.

Keep doing whatever works for you.