“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Flake Out

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
I talked to a girl this morning on my way to bed like around(10) and was supposed to meet up with her this afternoon at 12. Since since she lives off campus and was comming to campus today anyway, I told her call me when she got here so we could hook up. Anyway seeing is how I slept to about 2 or 3, when I woke up I noticed she didn't call me(cause the phone would have waken me up or one of my room mates would have answered), there no call I.D. or nothing. Now even though she acts and seems very intrested, I'm about to give her my "screw it" rule and move on. Any ideas?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
one more thing should I chew her out next time I see her or just go about my buisness liked nothing happend?
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Give it one more try.. but wait a day or so, act like you didn't care that she flaked.

If she does it again.. move on.

In those two days, go out and get some other numbers!
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
keep it cool, dont blast her for flaking on you. then ask her out the following week.. dont call the very next day.. i personally feel its too desperate and shows her that you"need" a date. which you don't, or at least you dont want her to know.
 
Top