Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

flair

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a Holloween party at the local pub Saturday night.

I was aproaching women to ask them about thier costumes.

I was volunteering a wrong guess at thier costume and then not believing them when they told me what they were supposed to be.

This was both funny and frustrating for them.

The rest of the night, if I passed anyone that I had talked to previously, I would use a nickname that went with my wrong guess.

I suppose that this is "flair" to the extreme.

It is always nice to have something out of the ordinary to discuss to allow a conversation to start very easily.

It probably helped that I was not in any pick-up mode, just having fun.

By the end of the night, women were binging other women over to me to see if I could guess thier costumes.

It was fun, I will definately make it to a costume party every year from now on.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
clarification:

By flair, I mean having something like a tatoo, odd necklace or watch, funny tee-shirt, etc, that gives someone something to ask about.

These women took the time to dress like this, and really wanted someone to talk about it.

I read someone's article about have a flair item when they go out to give the woman something to ask about when we approach them, but I'm a bit straight laced in my appearance and have yet to come up with something of flair to have when going out.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wear shiit because i like it, that's all. I just bought a hollister arrowhead necklace with leather strap to wear when i have a polo shirt on with nothing underneath and i also bought a ring from pacsun.com

you have to like yourself and wear what you like, fucck what other people think man!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.B
clarification:

By flair, I mean having something like a tatoo, odd necklace or watch, funny tee-shirt, etc, that gives someone something to ask about.

These women took the time to dress like this, and really wanted someone to talk about it.

I read someone's article about have a flair item when they go out to give the woman something to ask about when we approach them, but I'm a bit straight laced in my appearance and have yet to come up with something of flair to have when going out.
i have a tattoo on my back , well , for neckalces you should find one with a guitar pick (or make one) if your into music which would strike up a conversation. Funny tee shirts are for joksters, so it would only work if you were one in which case you would already have one and you dont so dont bother!

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny tee shirts are for joksters, so it would only work if you were one in which case you would already have one and you dont so dont bother!
I enjoyed reading this sentence. lol.