"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

flair

Mr.B

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Michigan
I was at a Holloween party at the local pub Saturday night.

I was aproaching women to ask them about thier costumes.

I was volunteering a wrong guess at thier costume and then not believing them when they told me what they were supposed to be.

This was both funny and frustrating for them.

The rest of the night, if I passed anyone that I had talked to previously, I would use a nickname that went with my wrong guess.

I suppose that this is "flair" to the extreme.

It is always nice to have something out of the ordinary to discuss to allow a conversation to start very easily.

It probably helped that I was not in any pick-up mode, just having fun.

By the end of the night, women were binging other women over to me to see if I could guess thier costumes.

It was fun, I will definately make it to a costume party every year from now on.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mr.B

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Michigan
clarification:

By flair, I mean having something like a tatoo, odd necklace or watch, funny tee-shirt, etc, that gives someone something to ask about.

These women took the time to dress like this, and really wanted someone to talk about it.

I read someone's article about have a flair item when they go out to give the woman something to ask about when we approach them, but I'm a bit straight laced in my appearance and have yet to come up with something of flair to have when going out.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i wear shiit because i like it, that's all. I just bought a hollister arrowhead necklace with leather strap to wear when i have a polo shirt on with nothing underneath and i also bought a ring from pacsun.com

you have to like yourself and wear what you like, fucck what other people think man!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Mr.B
clarification:

By flair, I mean having something like a tatoo, odd necklace or watch, funny tee-shirt, etc, that gives someone something to ask about.

These women took the time to dress like this, and really wanted someone to talk about it.

I read someone's article about have a flair item when they go out to give the woman something to ask about when we approach them, but I'm a bit straight laced in my appearance and have yet to come up with something of flair to have when going out.
i have a tattoo on my back , well , for neckalces you should find one with a guitar pick (or make one) if your into music which would strike up a conversation. Funny tee shirts are for joksters, so it would only work if you were one in which case you would already have one and you dont so dont bother!
 

Mr.B

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Michigan
Funny tee shirts are for joksters, so it would only work if you were one in which case you would already have one and you dont so dont bother!
I enjoyed reading this sentence. lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top