Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fla. Teacher to Claim Insanity in Sex Case

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justice is blind, and frigid.

This woman should face the standard penalty for breaking the law.

The whole point of detaining lawbreakers is to let them know in a very big way that they are not above the law.

She thought she was above the law, and now needs to realize she isn't.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Women are capable of acts of violence just as men are.

Women are capable of raping men.

Anybody else seen the movie wedding Crashers?! there were a few scenes in it which I found a bit disturbing and describes what Pook said above.

In that Movie Vince Vaughn's girlfriend not only hits him a few times but threatens him, molests him and rape's him in the movie. The whole audience was laughing and I admit so was I when those scenes were shown. But if the situation was reversed people would have walked out and condem this movie. Funny the way our society works sometimes.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone was seriously suggesting that she not be prosecuted simply because she's good looking, and good looking girls are somehow exempt, then that's ridiculous.

Law be damned, if the boy was not traumatized then it is very extreme to lock somebody up in prison for 15 years. Prison is not a light consequence - it's enslavement, complete removal of a person's freedom, and it should be used for people who really have commited an atrocious act. This young man who slept with a woman he found sexually attractive and then bragged to his friends later was not molested. People who are molested do not brag about it later. The most traumatizing aspect of this entire affair is watching CNN and seeing his first sexual encounter result in a trial that gets national attention.

Gee, I'm so glad that the law can be there for him.

So you guys say "Lock her up!" because you're sick of women getting away with things, and you want to make some kind of martyr out of her. I don't see what good it will do, however, as we've lost sight of who we're protecting. A 24 year old who is sleeping with teenagers has some issues, I'll grant that. She needs to see a psychologist. She didn't, however, rape anybody, or act violently.

A 14 year old is old enough to turn down an unwanted advance. The line between child and adult is blurred at that point, but most 14 year old guys are capable of making fairly major decisions.

The only way her looks come into play is in the assumption that the 'victim' was actually attracted to her.

As for 'equal treatment under the law' - the law should not distinguish between gender. When applying the law, however, we need to evaluate each situation of it's on unique circumstances. Men are imperfect, as are the laws we write, and there'd be much injustice in this world if we blindly enforced laws to their full effect. The point is, a 24 year old sleeping with a 14 year old (in any gender) can be rape - but you cannot make sweeping generalizations about all situations. In some cases, such as this, it simply isn't clear that there is a victim.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The legal side of it is:

As someone said earlier, there are laws in the US, and she broke them. Under US law I believe that she should be in prison.

I feel some of you misunderstood what some guys said. They said she was hot. But the kid wanted sex. That's why this *pretty hot lady* should get *away with it*. Not just because she's sexy. Now, does the opinion of the kid really matter? I mean, if the kid's opinion matter they wouldn't make it ilegal to drink alcohol at his age. He (apparently) still can't really decide between wrong and right.

Sexuality is a whole world by its own. It can't be simply be regulated by law and be (right).

The *healthy* thing to do is to simply have this subject, as temptation, and avoid it as a sin. Stick to the law.

SetzerSky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, according to our laws this woman should be punished just as any man would. However, the fact is this kid obviously wanted to fvck her... he wasn't raped. I can gaurantee you that if I willingly had sex with one of my teachers at 14 I would most definatly not be emotionally scarred for life... The reason people get emotionally scarred is because of how we view sexuality as something sinful and dirty. Men used to marry girls at 12 or 13 years of age and have happy families. Now, I'm not attracted to girls that age and it IS too young. But honestly, It's wrong that an 18-year-old (Senior) can go to jail for having sex with a totally willing, and many times very slutty 14 or 15 year old freshman or sophmore. I had many times in highshool where slutty yet hot freshman and sophmores threw themselves at me. I could never be attracted to girls this age on an emotional level... but physically? Of course. Is that really that wrong?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently she never heard about MaryJo Letourneau (or however the heck you spell it.)

Oh well...she'll be some butch dyke's biotch now.
Serves her right.

If it was a 14 year old girl and the teacher was a man he'd be a sex offender. This woman is a sex offender too.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
so a good looking guy f*cks a 14 year old girl, thats ok?
i know girls who would say "that teacher is hot" is it ok for the male teacher to f*ck the female student? HELL NO!

double standards bad.
the difference is that no 14 year old boy would be possibly scarred from having sex with that woman. the same can't be said about a 14 year old girl having sex with a 24 year old man.