Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fla. Teacher to Claim Insanity in Sex Case

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050718/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex

By MITCH STACY, Associated Press Writer Mon Jul 18, 5:22 PM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - A teacher will claim she was insane due to emotional stress and did not know right from wrong when she had sex numerous times with a 14-year-old student, her attorney said Monday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"What teacher in her right mind would do something like this?" attorney John Fitzgibbons said after a brief hearing for his client, Debra Lafave, a middle-school reading teacher.

The judge agreed to appoint two mental health professionals to evaluate Lafave, 24. Prosecutors have said a state psychologist already determined Lafave was not insane, while one hired by the defense concluded that she was mentally ill.

Lafave's trial was set for Dec. 5 on four felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery and one count of lewd and lascivious exhibition. Each carries a maximum 15-year prison term.

Fitzgibbons said plea bargaining broke down because prosecutors wanted Lafave to serve too much prison time, though he did not give details.

"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," said Fitzgibbons. "I'm not sure she would survive."

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree the woman probably is mentally ill—absolutely coming from a childhood of sexual abuse—but clinically speaking there is no such thing as insanity; “insane” is strictly a legal term and is not a clinical term.
Prosecutors have said a state psychologist already determined Lafave was not insane, while one hired by the defense concluded that she was mentally ill.
See, those two psychologists were not necessarily in conflict.
Fitzgibbons said plea bargaining broke down because prosecutors wanted Lafave to serve too much prison time, though he did not give details.
This woman is severely dumb. She was offered the recommended minimum sentence of eight years. Now that she rejected the plea bargain she stands to face fifteen years in prison. Since there is less than a snowball’s chance in hell of her meeting Florida’s standards for legal insanity, assuming she keeps to her decision and goes through a trial, she will be convicted and given a sentence longer than the offered eight years; she probably will not receive the maximum sentence but it will be longer than the plea bargain. Prosecutors have a motto which goes “You take our time, we take your time.” That of, the more time you spend fighting a case in the judicial system, the longer your sentence will be when convicted.

Tonight I watched the Abram's Report on MSNBC and they played the following audio taped conversation:

Boy: Since we had sex three times, I was thinking about using a condom.
Lafave: Oh, you're being so weird.

:crackup:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! How do you think the kid feels, knowing he banged the hottest teacher in school? :D

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were the student I would have done the same thing, props to the kid. That woman was hot!

However, I'm coming to believe that the whole female/most of the male population of Florida should claim insanity. These people are just out of their minds.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know a 24 year old male teacher banging a 15 year old female student would be locked up forever..

Why do any of you think this female teacher should get less time?

I am sick of the double standards.. I hope she gets the 15 years, the crazy hoe!!

Dietzcoi

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<maniac>
i hope she escapes from the prison and refuges in italy where she could become my english teacher:D
i can't believe that a 14-yr-old guy managed to bang that b1tch... she also looks pretty good in bed
</maniac>

however, i think american laws are pretty fùcked up: they both agreed about having sex, so where's the problem? i can't see why she should stay in jail for 15 years with absolutely no reason

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell should she be put in jail? That kid wasn't molested - het got laid! He's not crying in the bathroom, he's bragging to his friends. This isn't a case of an older man taking advantage of a young girl. Guys are different. That babe of a 24 year old teacher is simply not capable of 'molesting' a 14 year old, because I gaurantee he wanted her to.

Double standards exist for a reason. Men are different! 14 year old boys want to **** 24 year old babes!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
Why the hell should she be put in jail? That kid wasn't molested - het got laid! He's not crying in the bathroom, he's bragging to his friends. This isn't a case of an older man taking advantage of a young girl. Guys are different. That babe of a 24 year old teacher is simply not capable of 'molesting' a 14 year old, because I gaurantee he wanted her to.

Double standards exist for a reason. Men are different! 14 year old boys want to **** 24 year old babes!
so a good looking guy f*cks a 14 year old girl, thats ok?
i know girls who would say "that teacher is hot" is it ok for the male teacher to f*ck the female student? HELL NO!

double standards bad.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
so a good looking guy f*cks a 14 year old girl, thats ok?
i know girls who would say "that teacher is hot" is it ok for the male teacher to f*ck the female student? HELL NO!

double standards bad.
if a 14-yr-old horny freshman says a 24-yr-old babe is hot, he wants to fùck her. if a girl says so about a 24-yr-old teacher, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to fùck him... girls reason in a different way than guys, haven't you understood this yet?
anyway, if the 14 year old girl agrees, i see nothing bad.
i think legal age should be no further than 12yr old both for males and females

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12? come on.

If the teacher was a guy, he would get 25 years in prison. and there would be no "well its like giving fresh meat to lions"

We have laws and she broke them.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Coolage
12? come on.

If the teacher was a guy, he would get 25 years in prison. and there would be no "well its like giving fresh meat to lions"

We have laws and she broke them.
what i'm trying to say, it's that some of your laws suck

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
if a 14-yr-old horny freshman says a 24-yr-old babe is hot, he wants to fùck her. if a girl says so about a 24-yr-old teacher, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to fùck him... girls reason in a different way than guys, haven't you understood this yet?
anyway, if the 14 year old girl agrees, i see nothing bad.
i think legal age should be no further than 12yr old both for males and females
i understand it. don't worry.

and there would be 14 year old girls who would **** there teachers, don't worry about that.

but the fact is, if the woman should be in no trouble, then neither should the man.

there was multiple teachers at my High school that me and every other 14 year old would have ****ed if we had the chance.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i understand it. don't worry.

and there would be 14 year old girls who would **** there teachers, don't worry about that.

but the fact is, if the woman should be in no trouble, then neither should the man.

there was multiple teachers at my High school that me and every other 14 year old would have ****ed if we had the chance.
sh1t, every school i've attended from primary to high school only has butt-ugly teachers

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell should she be put in jail? That kid wasn't molested - het got laid!
Yes, he was molested.
14 year old boys want to **** 24 year old babes!
Young girls are attracted to older guys but there is the difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. For a 14 year old girl to have sex with a 24 year old guy means there is something severely wrong.

Guys who are sexually abused either become hypersexual or gay. Later in life, this guy will either be highly promiscuous and run a high risk of getting STDs or he will turn gay, although more likely the former than the latter.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
Yes, he was molested.

no, he wasn't, he was asked to have sex with a 10 years older babe and he accepted. he agreed to do it, that's not been molested

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But his opinion doesn’t count. It is the same as the opinion of a girl doesn’t count; a girl may say a twenty-something guy cares about her, that she loves him, that “age is only a number”, and that she consented, but the objective fact is a someone is knowingly taking advantage of their naivety, and hence young girls are incapable of consent. It is no different with boys. The basic pattern of the lives of people who were sexually abused as a kid is always, always the same; it is a pattern of chaos; the boy’s life will be characterized by unhealthy, unstable interpersonal relationships. He will have deep intolerance for intimacy and will depend on chaotic individuals (drug addicts, psychos, etc) and chaotic situations (girlfriend stealing, threesomes, getting BJs from hookers while in a relationship, etc) in order to be aroused. (If you don’t believe me, go find people who were molested—which is easy, one out of six men were sexually abused and usually while as a kid—and probe into their lives and relationship histories).

The boy stands about a fair chance of molesting girls when he gets older, as molestation programs people towards acting out. Today’s abused kid is tomorrow’s abuser.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oki no straight 14 year old would ever say no to a hot chick like that when she says she wants you to be her lovetoy.....

Men and women are different in thinking....

Men thinking pattern : Hot - great bod-want to fu-ck her =)

Girl thinking pattern : hot - cute- great ass- fun to be with - so mature- and so on and so on and so on and they sometimes dont wanna fu-ck them.....

Girls at that age usually fall in love with theyr older Man and therefore i belive when a man uses a younger girl to have only sex it is waaaay wrong.... And cuz theyr inexperiance with men and how most of them think, they easily get emotianally scared for life when they get fuc'ked by a older man....

Boys at that age dont really fall in love with nothing else then the bod, and we just wanna **** em nothing more... If I was that boy i would also had tapped that ass many times.... Men are sexual people by nature and that will never change....

And to the guy who said that the sex age limit should be 12 years are you out of your frikkin mind ? If u want to **** 12 year old girls then u are a pedofile and should be burned on a stake for all eternity....

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex

And to the guy who said that the sex age limit should be 12 years are you out of your frikkin mind ? If u want to **** 12 year old girls then u are a pedofile and should be burned on a stake for all eternity....
don't turn around my words, morphiex... i'm not going to fùck a girl who's younger than 14 and she would have to be really hot. but it's not right that a 17-yr-old guy that has sex with his 13-yr-old girl can be sued...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
don't turn around my words, morphiex... i'm not going to fùck a girl who's younger than 14 and she would have to be really hot. but it's not right that a 17-yr-old guy that has sex with his 13-yr-old girl can be sued...
My daughter's about 13. Any dude who even came close to being in that position with her, whether she wanted it or not, would get introduced to every hold, hit and hardware the USMC taught me. Suing is for sissies.