Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fla. Teacher to Claim Insanity in Sex Case

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnJones
My daughter's about 13. Any dude who even came close to being in that position with her, whether she wanted it or not, would get introduced to every hold, hit and hardware the USMC taught me. Suing is for sissies.
yeah exactly .... if it was my 13 year old daughter i would have hunted his sorry ass down and done some crazy ass **** to him... probably even cut his **** off....

and if u think that a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old is oki then theres something seriuosly wrong with u aswell....

girls under the age of 15 shouldnt have sex at all....

Its really bad that 13-14 years old have sex these days just to be "cool" and tell theyr m8s its just so frikkin stupid.....

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet the judge Hi Fived the 14 year old after court.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of AFC hypocrites on this site.

Stop being silly and start applying common sense and the law.

So if this 24 year old teacher was male, or an ugly female, he/she SHOULD go to jail... only beautiful females are exempt?

Can you say "super AFC supplication"?? You have learned nothing on this site and still are ready to supplicate to a nutcase just because she is young and attractive????

PR_L would have wished death to you hypocritical bastards.

Dietzcoi

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi

So if this 24 year old teacher was male, or an ugly female, he/she SHOULD go to jail... only beautiful females are exempt?

Can you say "super AFC supplication"?? You have learned nothing on this site and still are ready to supplicate to a nutcase just because she is young and attractive????

Dietzcoi
hey she had sex with a minor and she should go to jail for that no ones denying that. fear of being caught was the reason that she did have a relationship with that boy,so she says , but we are saying that when a 14 year old boy has sex with a chick like that it isent mutulation or something like that they both wanted it and they both just wanted sex and therefore the punishment should be lower..... When a 14 year old girl has a relationship with an older male it is because 99 % of the time she is in love with him and the man just wants sex and uses her wich can leave emotional scars for life so theres a diff when a guy bones a young girl then a girl bones a young boy.....

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such horse sh*t! A female teacher cries insanity but if it were a male teacher he'd be labled a ped and this trial would have been over eons ago with the guy serving like 30+ years. I can't believe the kind of storyboard coverage these women get while having sex with their very much underaged students and the spotlight they get puttin because of it.

On the other hand though I'd totally high five that 15 year old kid for nailin his teacher. She's not a bad looking piece at all. Ah well so is the world full of this and that coming and goings.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnJones
My daughter's about 13. Any dude who even came close to being in that position with her, whether she wanted it or not, would get introduced to every hold, hit and hardware the USMC taught me. Suing is for sissies.

it will be extremely funny when you'll beat the sh1t out of a 13 yr old guy who had sex with your daughter. then he will be the sissy who sues you and you'll end up in jail for 10 years for beating the sh1t out of a 13-yr-old. who knows what will affect mostly your daughter's reputation... having sex like 50% of her friends, or having a father that beats kids...

Originally posted by Morphiex
and if u think that a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old is oki then theres something seriuosly wrong with u aswell....
i meant to type 14, not 13. i can't see anything wrong in a 13-yr-old girl fùcking a 13-14-yr-old guy, but i have to admit 17 is too old

Dietzcoi

this site also teaches that women reason in different ways than men and what most people mean is that a 14-yr-old boy having sex with a hot 24-yr-old woman won't get any mental damage, he probably will become much more confident than people his age. on the other side, a 14-yr-old girl who fùcks a 24-yr-old man will just consider herself a slùt and her confidence will go deep down and she will be likely to have mental problems in the future

i'd like to hear something from pook, i'm interested about what he thinks about this stuff

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know a 24 year old male teacher banging a 15 year old female student would be locked up forever..

Why do any of you think this female teacher should get less time?

I am sick of the double standards.. I hope she gets the 15 years, the crazy hoe!!

Dietzcoi
Amen.

But the truth is that there are legal differences between men and women, at least in the states. The culture is so thick with female hyper-sentimentality, it is surprising how uneven the weights of Justice are now.

For you guys thinking she is 'hot', come on! Unless you've seen her in person, you really have no idea if she is hot or not. I remember an apartment roomate's skag of a 'girlfriend'. When she walked by, I would make cow noises because she was literally the bottom of the barrel type of looks, movement, everything. Think of a candle melted and frozen again and again, that was her appearance. Very nasty. On her online pictures, she looked pretty cute. It just shows that pictures are decieving. Even famous actresses, when met in person, are rarely 'hot'. Pictures don't translate to reality.

This teacher should be dealt with molestation/sexual abuse charges as severe as it is if a male teacher did it to a female student. (Her lawyer is actually arguing that she is 'too pretty' to go to prison, for that would be 'tossing in red meat for the wolves'.) She goes to jail. She does not pass Go. She does not collect $200 (or whatever she feels entitled). She ought to get her name put on those sexual offender lists that every other offender gets put on.

Deep Dish thinks she is stupid (or her lawyer) for pleading for insanity, only raising the prison time. I think she is just acting like a hyper spoiled girl who has used her 'beauty' and 'girlness' to get her way in life for so long. I believe she actually didn't believe she would have to go to prison, that she was 'above' it all. And if she goes to prison, she will believe she is 'above' the other inmates and probably ask for a unique cell, with luxuries, and that her 'prison time' will be quickly reduced due to her 'magnificence'. You guys might laugh, "No girl could think that," but such females do exist.

There is a news story in my local news about a man, who fell asleep, woke up and found his groin bleeding. His girlfriend (or wife?) apparently had cut off his *appendage* with a kitchen knife.

Could there not be a more grusome evil attack on a guy than cutting off his *appendage*? The act itself got me so furious that my immediate reaction for the woman was

DEATH PENALTY!

I'd rather be murdered than have my pookness seperated from me. But lo and behold, the way how the news 'woman' told the story just had my jaw hanging in disbelief. The story focused more on that the doctors could reattach 80% of it and that the man was probably cheating on her (which is why she got so angry she cut off his yahoo).

I was flabbergasted. There is no excuse for this bloody mutilation. Yet, it sounded that the woman was 'justified' because she thought the guy was unfaithful. If a guy thinks a woman is unfaithful, that is no excuse for him to beat her up. But even that is nothing compared to outright castration.

This double standard defies even normal politics. Remember the First Lady making jokes about her husband for 'going to sleep at 9 pm', that she is a 'desperate housewife', how she and other girls on the Hill would go to stripper clubs, and that her husband was so confused that he milked a male horse. Of course it was all scripted. And of course there is a tactical element in all this (of the First Lady getting raunchy and funny to throw all her opponents off). But regardless, it felt to me downright rude. I thought to myself, "In this country, even if a man becomes President, he still won't get respect from his wife." Can you imagine any male politicians mocking their wives in any way? To make poor jokes of men is 'great comedy', but to make poor jokes of women is 'women-hating'?

But you've got to laugh at it all or you'll go crazy. So I found this http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2005/07/culture-wars-polish-style.html
We need to make fun of these actions rather than getting angry at them. Ever know someone who takes themselves so seriously that if you laugh at them, they TOTALLY lose it?

Some of these behaviors and laws are so wacky, we could build an entertainment center around it. It will be fun watching these 'super strong' girls of our generation self destruct as they grow old and alone with their 3 cats.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh...

Men and women are different.

I'm all for equal opportunity across the board. But because our reasoning, motivation, yadda, yadda, are not identical, I don't think incorporating those differences into the law is a bad thing.

Consider, for instance, that the vast majority of violent crime is committed by men... We're different.

That's not to say unlawful behaviors that aren't affected by those differences should lead to different punishments. (Premeditated acts are the most obvious example.) In the vast majority of cases, the law should treat the sexes equally.

The d!ck chopper and the "teacher" both deserve what a man would get.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
Eh...

Men and women are different.

I'm all for equal opportunity across the board. But because our reasoning, motivation, yadda, yadda, are not identical, I don't think incorporating those differences into the law is a bad thing.
My jaw is hitting the floor again. Am I reading that on this forum? Someone pinch me!

Basing laws on that premise was what got us into the disaster in the first place. If a woman is violent, what does it matter what her motivation or reasoning is?

Women are capable of acts of violence just as men are.

Women are capable of raping men.

Women are capable of screwing her way to the top of the corporate ladder.

Women are capable of lying.

Women are capable of evil.

Laws ought to apply the same way, because violence by men is no way more 'evil' just because a man does it. Such violence is bad no matter who the perpetrator.

(Don't cohabitate. She can use the law to kick you out of the house you paid for.)

The 'penis-chopper' of my local news has hit the big national media! Read and see how such a woman is using laws to her advantage until she cut off his yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/kprc/20050720/lo_kprc/2835824

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
My jaw is hitting the floor again. Am I reading that on this forum? Someone pinch me!

Basing laws on that premise was what got us into the disaster in the first place. If a woman is violent, what does it matter what her motivation or reasoning is?

Women are capable of acts of violence just as men are.

Women are capable of raping men.

Women are capable of screwing her way to the top of the corporate ladder.

Women are capable of lying.

Women are capable of evil.

Laws ought to apply the same way, because violence by men is no way more 'evil' just because a man does it. Such violence is bad no matter who the perpetrator.

(Don't cohabitate. She can use the law to kick you out of the house you paid for.)

The 'penis-chopper' of my local news has hit the big national media! Read and see how such a woman is using laws to her advantage until she cut off his yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/kprc/20050720/lo_kprc/2835824
Yeah... Read the second half of my comment.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pook, i think you're right about the laws that should be applied the same way and i think that, since she broke the law, she must go to jail, period.
anyway, i think that the law should permit judjes to express their opinions in such cases, since i'm sure the guy is out there laughing about this story with his friends

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is what pook is reffering to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

:crackup:

EDIT: Actually it's not but it's still been done!

DBL EDIT: That one story about Nunez is actually quite sad. The poor guy wasn't lucky enough to find his severed penis like John.

:(

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most issues are pretty much black and white to me, or near enough.

This is one that isn't.

One part of me says NICE ONE MATE! She's not bad from the pic. Every man on this site at 14 would have fvcked her if they had the chance.

Then again, like what Pook and others said, if it would have been a 24 year old man and 14 year old girl, then he'd be in jail for a long time.

I'm inclined to disagree, though. Men and women ARE different. If we were all the same there would be no need for SoSuave, FHM, Maxim, or indeed Cosmo.

So, the teacher did manipulate the boy. But, the boy wanted to be manipulated. It would only have positive effects on him, had it not become a national story. Now it's going to fvck him up. Moral of the story: bang your teacher, don't tell the cops!

What I do object to is her lawyer saying shes hot, so they can't jail her. Wrong. Good looking people have no "get out of jail free card".

I say lock her up for 6 months and send her to Nevada to be a genuine ho.

Vandermast

Don Juan
Reaction score
After carefully viewing and analyzing this thread, reading everyones comments with a grain of salt and also doing a thorough research I came across great news.. I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO. ...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like on that Seinfeld episode where he gets away with all kinds of things just because he has a super hot girlfriend... the AFCs on here are willing to allow anything to a supposably super hot, although super nutcase, bleached blonde.

AFCs, please refrain from making dumb ass comments about the law based upon this criminals "good looks"

What chumps.. I guess you would let her cut your d1ck off - "but she was so hot!"

Dietzcoi

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vandermast
After carefully viewing and analyzing this thread, reading everyones comments with a grain of salt and also doing a thorough research I came across great news.. I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO. ...
LMAO:D

Goddamn that was totally random lol