Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fixing extreme approval/validation seeking personality

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi i watched a Red Pill Video today and it was about approval/validation seeking. Found out that this is something women usually do so it's feminine. A man doesn't need the approval of others. He just does what he wants to do and '' the tribe '' don't have to give him validation or approval.
Women are dependent on the tribe so they need that approval.
Women assimilated themselves in order to survive, men usually didn't do that. They died.

He gave many other examples but my question to you guys is how do i fix these obviously feminine behaviour in myself?
I'm someone who values others opinions way too much.
Whenever i go out i'm fixated on other people and their opinion on me. I want to get validated by other women, by my ex who dumped me, by almost everyone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi i watched a Red Pill Video today and it was about approval/validation seeking. Found out that this is something women usually do so it's feminine. A man doesn't need the approval of others. He just does what he wants to do and '' the tribe '' don't have to give him validation or approval.
Women are dependent on the tribe so they need that approval.
Women assimilated themselves in order to survive, men usually didn't do that. They died.

He gave many other examples but my question to you guys is how do i fix these obviously feminine behaviour in myself?
I'm someone who values others opinions way too much.
Whenever i go out i'm fixated on other people and their opinion on me. I want to get validated by other women, by my ex who dumped me, by almost everyone.
Make yourself responsible and work your way up by keeping yourself accountable. Stop waiting for someone to help you. Impress yourself.