"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fixing extreme approval/validation seeking personality

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Hi i watched a Red Pill Video today and it was about approval/validation seeking. Found out that this is something women usually do so it's feminine. A man doesn't need the approval of others. He just does what he wants to do and '' the tribe '' don't have to give him validation or approval.
Women are dependent on the tribe so they need that approval.
Women assimilated themselves in order to survive, men usually didn't do that. They died.

He gave many other examples but my question to you guys is how do i fix these obviously feminine behaviour in myself?
I'm someone who values others opinions way too much.
Whenever i go out i'm fixated on other people and their opinion on me. I want to get validated by other women, by my ex who dumped me, by almost everyone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hi i watched a Red Pill Video today and it was about approval/validation seeking. Found out that this is something women usually do so it's feminine. A man doesn't need the approval of others. He just does what he wants to do and '' the tribe '' don't have to give him validation or approval.
Women are dependent on the tribe so they need that approval.
Women assimilated themselves in order to survive, men usually didn't do that. They died.

He gave many other examples but my question to you guys is how do i fix these obviously feminine behaviour in myself?
I'm someone who values others opinions way too much.
Whenever i go out i'm fixated on other people and their opinion on me. I want to get validated by other women, by my ex who dumped me, by almost everyone.
Make yourself responsible and work your way up by keeping yourself accountable. Stop waiting for someone to help you. Impress yourself.
 
Top