Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First time I've ever been genuinely surprised by a girl.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a girl cook me meals and pack me lunch, neither have I had a girl surprise me with a river cruise with sunset and drinks, and then a meal at a wine bar.

It's almost shocking that this is happening.

I'm making sure I don't get complacent, though. It's easy to get complacent when everything is handed to you like this.

So far, so good!

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is both encouraging and sad. That’s how bad women have become. We are now surprised by normal feminine behavior!
Yeah... Can you imagine the amount of inconceivable hate I'd get, or my GF would get from the modern-dating crowd for simply doing what's natural??

I can't begin to tell you how good it is to be in the masculine-feminine dynamic we have, where we're both in this to give, instead of take.

I won't lie that I'm doing things all to the T, I'm sure I've made some mistakes with her... but generally, things are going really well.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Can you imagine the amount of inconceivable hate I'd get, or my GF would get from the modern-dating crowd for simply doing what's natural??
The hate would be one way; angry lonely women hating on your happy relationship. Women are vicious. If only more people would wake up to how women truly are.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I agree with @EyeBRollin . It's sad we men are surprised by this. Its like a woman being surprised a man wants to take her out to dinner and pay for it voluntary.

I am probably jaded and bitter, but to me it sounds like love bombing. There is a saying, that goes something like" getting used to luxury happens quickly. ". By the way, this shouldn't be a surprise. This should be default, normal behaviour form a woman. Raise your standards.

Let's stay positive; if this continues, you might have a good one here!

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I agree with @EyeBRollin . It's sad we men are surprised by this. Its like a woman being surprised a man wants to take her out to dinner and pay for it voluntary.

I am probably jaded and bitter, but to me it sounds like love bombing. There is a saying, that goes something like" getting used to luxury happens quickly. ". By the way, this shouldn't be a surprise. This should be default, normal behaviour form a woman. Raise your standards.

Let's stay positive; if this continues, you might have a good one here!
Why say 'let's stay positive' and open up with that? That's not the best mentality to have when it comes to dating or relationships - it's almost like you've set the end date and know it's coming, instead of just living in the moment. Almost a self fulfilling prophecy.

Why do you see this behaviour as 'love-bombing'... this isn't the first time you've come on my threads to say that.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why say 'let's stay positive' and open up with that? That's not the best mentality to have when it comes to dating or relationships - it's almost like you've set the end date and know it's coming, instead of just living in the moment. Almost a self fulfilling prophecy.

Why do you see this behaviour as 'love-bombing'... this isn't the first time you've come on my threads to say that.
Experience bro. Because I've had several(like at least 20) women treating me like this. Basically i wouldn't be surprised by this, but neither would I be surprised by the pull back. Ofcourse I enjoy it, but I try to be realistic about it tho.

I cant recall reacting to your threads , but hey, this is me. So my opinion might be similar on such topics. Nothing personal bro.

I say its love bombing, because it actually confirms the fact its surprising to you, while it should be default behaviour. Sometimes men do this by starting of the relationship by taking a woman out, dressing sharp ect , but after a while they can't keep up this " act".

I end with a positive quote because maybe ,like I say, you got a good one and I rather have you enjoying this then anxious micro checking for a shift in her behavior ( which will happen eventually).

I am just being realistic. I meet a woman on the first of January, and expect her to stay around untill the 1st of June . On the 1st of March I already evaluate where we stand(without having a convo ofcourse). Its just the way of the world. Read the forum. Countless testimonies of men who went through similar situations.

By the way if I mentioned this before, we talk about the same woman?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Experience is the best teacher sometimes. Let's see if you are still posting this kind of thing in March after the winter season...

Not saying you won't be or that she is like the girls I have dated who did this type of stuff early on but just be aware this is a known tactic.

They build you up as this amazing, perfect person and get you to believe it and then ruthlessly tear you down just as fast leaving many guys trying to get back to what she was like in the beginning and losing their way because of it.

Just be careful is all I am saying.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to the seasoned vets up there
You are gaming her like a DJ for her to reciprocate with her feminine nature.
I would still put a cap on my availability let her value and respect your presence with you disappearing for a day or two. " i havent heard from you in 2 days, are you alright?
you: " had an unexpected business meeting out of town but i got something for you." meet up with her and rock her sh!t.

peep game, from my experience a girl's true colors tend to shift like a chameleon at the 2-3 month mark.
I have had girl's between first and second dates bring me medicine and cook me soups when I had a bad cough , later down the road they turned out to be some h0e azz medusas. All calculated executed tactics.

As of now your girl has that ltr material essence. all good signs.
Keep your head on a swivel and your antennas up.

Last edited: