Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Meeting

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl on Facebook (it actually does work), got her number and we texted for a day or so, then I asked her on a date. She accepts and says she has a friend that wants to come along. I decide to take my best friend. We've been texting our girls for about a week, and everyone likes their date a lot I think. The first date is tomorrow, we're going to hang out at the mall, go eat, then come back to the mall to see a movie. She's really hot and pretty popular too, so I'm excited for the date. She'll be a junior this year, and I'll be a senior. My question is, what things should I do to ensure that this first meeting isn't too awkward? Should I hug her when I first see her or something? How far is too far for a first date...could I go for a kiss in the movie theater? I'm not that experienced with dates...tips would be much appreciated!

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know you're going to far when the girl stops you from doing it. everything else is game. So always push for the limit.
Yes movie theater is good for a kiss. But first make sure you do the proper kino escalation. First put your arm around her. Once she gets comfortable with that you're clear for the kiss.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, you can pull chicks off the internet. Question is... Do you know how to actually act and create attraction in real life? Not over the computer...? This is where you are setting yourself up for failure if you don't know what your doing when you actually meet her in person.