Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First FWB Doesn't Want to Continue and Wants Something "Serious"

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been into game for about a year now, and got my first FWB three weeks ago. This girl went out with me, told me she had a "boyfriend" many times (to which I just said "ok"), and would not let me kiss her or hold her hand. So I thought things were over. But then she messaged me a few days later saying she'd been "thinking a lot" and wanted a "redo", if I "hadn't moved on to the next girl". So I took her out and she almost immediately suggested going to my room after I put out a hint. We banged all night. At one point she was calling her LDR "boyfriend" honey and sweety and **** through text while I was ****ing her doggy style. MONKEYBRANCH ALERT.

Since then, we've had sex three times. I would call her maybe 2-3 days after we ****ed, talk for a bit, and schedule us to meet again. I never call her "just to talk" and never text her random ****. I just call and we meet up at night and go back to my room.

But now she texts me and says that she doesn't want to meet up anymore because she wants a "serious relationship" and is sure I don't want that. She said she liked our time with one another, but yeah.

Proper response to this? Ignore and keep working on other plates?

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not, under any circumstances, ever go exclusive with this woman. Absolutely not.
I would never go exclusive with her, after her previous behavior. That's a recipe for disaster (as it was for past boyfriend). She is a good bang though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is her basically using you for sex until she finds someone else she is more interested in, which looks like just happened.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you are not in a place for something serious.

However you do enjoy your time
together and appreciate who she is as a person.
Perhaps the two of you can continue on as friends.

Yes you just friend zoned her.
Ignore everything she says and watch
what she does. Time to flex your craft and guile.

Life is fun.
Game is fun.
Women are fun.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mecadellic said everything I was going to so I'm just going to agree with it. Welcome to the other side, where you as a man have options and a set of balls.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tell her you are not in a place for something serious.

However you do enjoy your time
together and appreciate who she is as a person.
Perhaps the two of you can continue on as friends.

Yes you just friend zoned her.
Ignore everything she says and watch
what she does. Time to flex your craft and guile.

Life is fun.
Game is fun.
Women are fun.
It's an option, unsure if it's going to work in this case as she basically hasn't really been too interested from the start.

Had a situation where a woman used to hit me up when she was single to get some d!CK then would disappear as soon as she started dating someone without warning...would hear from her again 6-9 months later and the same thing would happen.

After the 2nd time of this happening I was pretty much done. Cute chick, great body but I was done being used for sex at her convenience. Made me feel cheap and kinda disgusted with myself that I would allow it.

The next time she texted me to do the same thing I told her I appreciated her offer but I was declining. She was shocked as if nobody had ever told her no before.

At some point you have to draw the line with these women.