First experience eatin' da pu55y

NotoriousBIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasnt as bad as some would make it out to be. Ive read a few posts on here where people are talking about it tastes horrible and its the worst tasting thing of all time. I dunno I guess every girl is different cuz I didnt have a problem. Mine just tasted like salty liquid. Thing is she doesnt trim or shave at all so its kinda a jungle down there. I had to make sure that I spread wide with my fingers and just focused on licking inside the lips & up to the cl!t though and the hair wasnt even a problem. Still though Im gonna try to get her to trim it up a bit cuz I could do more that way.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring a machete to chop down that forest next time, Indy.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unbelievable to me that some women still don't shave their chachas. It's like not shaving legs or armpits. I run into this sometimes too, fortunately, it seems more and more women shave all the time.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl tastes like nothing, and she has no hair down there. Hair seems to bother her more than it bothers me.

Anyways, my gf loves when i eat her out, and if shes gonna reciprocate with a bj then i have no problem doing it...

Do a ticikle kinda motion when your finger is inside her she'll prolly like that...

when you have your finger inside her, move it in and out like your normally do, but use your thumb at the same time to stimulate the ****...

NotoriousBIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i do that alot using the thumb on the cl!t while using 2 fingers inside but I like to switch it up alot too and do different things. And as far as the shaving thing, I think my girl is a virgin and new to stuff like this so its not surprising to me that she doesnt shave it. I will probably try to suggest it to her to at least trim it up a bit though. In fact I made a thread in here about a week ago talking about how to suggest it to her and I think thats what Im gonna do.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
how did all this lead to eating her out? something must have been said

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Bushes are such a turn off for me.
I second that. And I'm the type of guy who loves eating p---y. I can do it for hours on a clean-shaven/waxed odorless cooch, but there's something about having to weed-whack your way through a jungle that puts me out of the mood.

Reaction score
NotoriousBIP said:
Mine just tasted like salty liquid.

Just wait until you get a sweaty taco flavor it will change your tune.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Just wait until you get a sweaty taco flavor it will change your tune.
HAHA that made me lol haha

Demonic

NotoriousBIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
how did all this lead to eating her out? something must have been said
how did what lead to eating who out?
If you mean cuz I was talking about fingering her, I like to do a combination of things I dont just use fingers all the time and I dont just eat it all the time, I usually do both.
And yes the hair was a bit of a turn-off but like I said I just pulled back the lips and tried to focus just on that cuz there is no hair in there. I would have definately done more though if she was shaven down there.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u make sure you use your hands and fingers while you eat it..personally i do it just for dem,only a few times eating a girl out got me hard...

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
I second that. And I'm the type of guy who loves eating p---y. I can do it for hours on a clean-shaven/waxed odorless cooch, but there's something about having to weed-whack your way through a jungle that puts me out of the mood.
Haha, just like me ;D

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a fan, personally. The only time I'll use it, and I mean only, is if I'm trying to escalate with an inexperienced chick who says she isn't ready for sex.

Other than that I pass on the pu ss.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Bring a machete to chop down that forest next time, Indy.
Hahahahahahaha

CanadaDry

Reaction score
And I'm sure all of you smell like flowers and taste like ice cream. Please. Not going down on girls is irresponsible. You can get off from sex or by oral sex, so really oral sex is just a bonus for you and therefore a privilege. Most girls cannot get off from intercourse, so oral sex is just about it (don't talk about "fingering" unless you think hand jobs are the best thing ever.) If you aren't willing to please your partner you don't deserve pleasure, either.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanadaDry said:
If you aren't willing to please your partner you don't deserve pleasure, either.
UH....what?