Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date lack of questions about myself.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had first date last night, about an hour and a half. She literally asked one question about how many kids I had and ages. Droned on and one about herself, her divorce and the death of a boyfriend 5 years ago.

like even when I said I was self employed she doesn’t ask what I do? When I say I’m active, doesn’t ask what I do for exercise.

I guess the good news is I stay a mystery.

What you guys think when this happens, cause it does occasionally. Do you start to volunteer info? Is it a sign of low interest? Is it a sign that she’s too into herself?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a bog standard female nature, allow me to explain, women by nature are selfish, they know no better,

Why? you may ask yourself....well they need only point at there vagina and they can get 100 long term commitment suckers there and then

they can get obese and still get 100 slightly ok males there and them

they can behave trashy and still get 100 half decent males

Do you see where i am going with this? "they don't have to figure ****t out"

you on the other hand as a male would be rejected from society over a spelling mistake

its like patrice o neil says 'Women don't play chess, it requires 25 levels of male thinking and they only have 2"

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I guess.
this one spent half the date talking about her ex-husband and her ex-boyfriend. Total turn off. I would never do that on a date.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why the humerous phrase N.A.W.A.L.T is so widely used in male communities "Not all women are like that" is the comeback used when a man with knowledge states all women are basically the same

Ive met about 20 women this last year, they all have the same general traits, i met one who left her phone alone, but she was unattractive(its usually the case)

we could sit 1 woman from USA and one from UK and the exact same stories would come out there mouth like they all read the same book

1.EX was abusive
2.EX cheated on her(considering how difficult it is for your average guy to get sex in 2019)
3.Ex still desires her (waffling like shes Sofia Vegara)
4.Ex was coke head/Drunk
5.Ex doesnt turn up for kids

Bla Bla basically shes the problem