Nex
Senior Don Juan
I'm in Brazil. Here, everytime I'm going to greet a girl I know or don't know, I give a hug and kiss on the cheek (or I get the kiss on the cheek). Oh, it's great!
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
*crosses himself*Originally posted by JT47319
Buddha fycking Christ, what kind of BULLSHYT AFC HORSE MANURE CRAP IS THIS?!
Listen, if you're having a Day2 (ie date) with a chick, you must think of yourself as having made the cut from NON-FYCKABLE to FYCKABLE. So on your "date", you are not thinking AFC (ie do I kiss on the first date? hug? shake hands?), no, that's thinking from the FYCKING BOTTOM.
You are thinking, is this date going to end up with a FYCK? If not, then a BLYWJOB? A Handjob? A Makeout? A kiss? A hug? etc. etc. etc. That's TOP DOWN thinking.
YOU ARE THE PRIZE AND SHE WANTS YOU. You need to induce and maintain a state of emotional sexuality in her so that she finds YOU desireable and sexual.
You must understand that she is NOT thinking of whether or not to FYCK you, but whether WHEN she is going to fyck you. Tonight or the next date.
THAT'S HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
A wave? On a first date!? Easy man, remember...You shouldn't even ACKNOWLEDGE her on the first date. I mean, it would be HORRIBLE to show interest, right? Even looking towards her is dangerous since you could be moving too fast.Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
A simple wave should be fine. And be careful, you don't want to get too close. Maybe you can stand on the other side of the street and wave at her when traffic clears.
I mean, a handshake involves touching, and that's way too fast for a first date, you wild stallion.
And then hugging? Man, doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? You're liable to get the girl pregnant with those sorts of shenanigans and goings-on.
Handshakes? Hugs? Waves... DATES!!? What is wrong with you people? Where are your morals and values? Jesus, I like to wait until the fifth date before I even maintain eye contact with a woman... and we are already jumping to handshakes? Hugs? Jesus Christ, the dating scene sure has changed from my day.Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Whoa! Easy there, cowboy. Everyone knows that in this situation, you're getting way too far ahead of yourself.
A simple wave should be fine. And be careful, you don't want to get too close. Maybe you can stand on the other side of the street and wave at her when traffic clears.
I mean, a handshake involves touching, and that's way too fast for a first date, you wild stallion.
And then hugging? Man, doesn't anyone have any morals anymore? You're liable to get the girl pregnant with those sorts of shenanigans and goings-on.
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Handshakes? Hugs? Waves... DATES!!? What is wrong with you people? Where are your morals and values? Jesus, I like to wait until the fifth date before I even maintain eye contact with a woman... and we are already jumping to handshakes? Hugs? Jesus Christ, the dating scene sure has changed from my day.
And Crazykid... screw all of that not acknowledging stuff... I will do you even one better... I do not even show up for the first date. That sends their interest level through the roof!
*All of the following from your friendly neighborhood moderators, should be taken with a grain of salt... or maybe a margarita*
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.