Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date during daylight

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a first date set up for Saturday afternoon. It is literally the only time that would work within the next week. We are meeting for drinks at a distillery. I feel like the mood is definitely going to be different than during the evening hours and a smash is probably extremely unlikely in the middle of the day. I've never gone on a day date outside of in an LTR -- do you DJs handle this any different? I still plan to escalate as usual - but with tempered expectations for where it will lead that day.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a first date set up for Saturday afternoon. It is literally the only time that would work within the next week. We are meeting for drinks at a distillery. I feel like the mood is definitely going to be different than during the evening hours and a smash is probably extremely unlikely in the middle of the day. I've never gone on a day date outside of in an LTR -- do you DJs handle this any different? I still plan to escalate as usual - but with tempered expectations for where it will lead that day.
What does the time of day matter? What matters is that you escalate and get her back to your place.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does not have an evening appointment (or another date) it is certainly possible...Venue bounce to somewhere for food then have a reason to go to one of your places..So long as you don't get too messed up along the way.

I recall a SNL where I met my female friend and her out of town friend at a Tasting room, then went to the Brewery for a bite to eat , hit a bar at sunset then walked back to my friends for wine till it was "too late for me to go home". After my friend went to a drunken slumber on her bed her out of town friend and I made good use of the couch...

I missed a quick opportunity at an 11:30 coffee date where she mentioned her place was just down the road and her kids were in school till 2....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally afternoon dates, unless she has her night open as @2Rocky indicated is not conducive to smashing. Not saying it can't happen but the odds are stacked up against you.

Instead you should keep it light and fun and plant a seed in her head so that she wants to see you again under different circumstances. I personally wouldn't push for a first date bang under these conditions if you do find her interesting. If you don't really see any thing special about her then by all means go for the hail mary if you are indifferent about wanting to see her again.

I've certainly had afternoon dates before that led to SNL but those dates were long and she didn't have any plans that night.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is pretty well known that our will decreases as the day goes by. What this means, in the dating world, is that a girl will most likely give in to our sexual advances later in the day. So yes, you are correct your chances of getting laid during a day-time date are slightly less.

However, if you handle the date, lead in the same way you do at evening/night dates, bring your A-game, and play your cards right it shouldn't matter one bit. At the end of the day (pun intended), if a girl wants you, she will make her ser available and give in to your leadership. Meaning, although you should never go on a date with an agenda or expectations, continue being intentional and sexualize as needed. Sex happens during day time too.

If anything, use this as a challenge and learning experience. It is always good to try new things, expand your routines and horizon. This is great, brother.

Hope this helps,
Modern Man Advice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I've had several of them and it has made no difference on whether I saw them again or not.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Barrister if you haven't already, make plans for SAT night, perhaps a date with another girl.

i.e. Don't leave your evening open in the hopes that you'll smash after the day date.
Yep - I already have plans with a group of guy-friends for Saturday evening this weekend so I won't be able to hang around forever even if the date is going well. But I agree with the advice.