"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

First Date: Café or Café & Bar

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
hey, im gonna go on a first date with this girl, and im thinking bw 2 places to take, on is a really nice lounge café, (Central Perk like) and another is Hippo's which is pretty much also a café, but like 90% of the drinks include some alcohol.

i now the chick does drinks, (not like alcoholic, but she isnt "NO ALCOHOL EVER"-like)

both places are nice and comfortable, which would be better?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bangoker
hey, im gonna go on a first date with this girl, and im thinking bw 2 places to take, on is a really nice lounge café, (Central Perk like) and another is Hippo's which is pretty much also a café, but like 90% of the drinks include some alcohol.

i now the chick does drinks, (not like alcoholic, but she isnt "NO ALCOHOL EVER"-like)

both places are nice and comfortable, which would be better?
where did you meet her, is she more a good girl, or more of a baaaaad girl.
for former go to a for latter go to b.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
This is a pointless question.

Take her to church...take her to Chuck E Cheeses..take her to the Las Vegas porn convention...

When will ya learn that it has little to do where you take the girl..and MORE to do with how you make her feel when she is with you.

Cafe or Cafe with alcohol? WTF...this is the most stupid question.

More importantly, PLAN THE WHOLE THING. Nothing is worse for a girl on a date than a man that doesn't have a plan on where he is taking her.

Women hate guys that ask "sooo uhhhh waddahh you wanna do?"

Be excited about the date rather than worrying about where it will be. And MAKE HER EXCITED ABOUT IT!

"Yea...I'm going to pick you up at 6..we'll hit the comedy club at 7 and swing by Hippo's Cafe lounge around 9ish for some coffee and drink...oh yea..they have this awesome cheesecake dessert...four layers of double chocolate!! "

Man with a plan!
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
Cafe bar

I'd go for the cafe bar. Despite what some on this board say, I think a few drinks or a little liquor make things a little more exciting, and relaxing.

I'd go to the bar. You'd also seem a little more edgier than the guy who does the regular cafe thing.
 
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
I like doing the coffee shop then to a bar then to my place. Works everytime! Over coffee I do C&F. At the bar I start kino and will kiss close as you heads call it...then to my place to fawk close.

So far I haven't had one problem with this system.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top