Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First 3 hours on POF.com . .

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
. . with a fake profile and a picture I took from some dude's modeling page. An 8/10 contacted me and after some back-and-forth VERY DIRECT flirting has agreed to bang next Friday.

Looks don't what?

I'll let her down easy. I just wanted to see for myself.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I've noticed chicks, no matter what their intentions almost never like to come right out and admit that's why they'll meet up. They can be huge sluts and still don't want you to admit that's why they are going to "hangout."

You got her to say it straight up? Nice....

I got a response from some chick when I said "Smash pelvis's sometime?" She gave me her # in the next e-mail and texted me some dirty pics. But she ended up flaking.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
joverby said:
Nice, I've noticed chicks, no matter what their intentions almost never like to come right out and admit that's why they'll meet up. They can be huge sluts and still don't want you to admit that's why they are going to "hangout."

You got her to say it straight up? Nice....

I got a response from some chick when I said "Smash pelvis's sometime?" She gave me her # in the next e-mail and texted me some dirty pics. But she ended up flaking.
the more attractive she finds you the more forward and slutty she will be..this is true the younger and hotter a females is the more they value your looks..

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, seems like I DO have to get a haircut now ;)

VinceV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe her profile is fake lol

2 fake profile's getting it on. The future?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, your one anecdotal observation really proves your hypothesis! ;)

I've done dozens of fakes over the years and have found that being awesome in every way on paper and in pics gives you a slight advantage, but not nearly as much as I would have thought.

VinceV said:
2 fake profile's getting it on. The future?
Actually yes there's something called "Cloud Girlfriend" where people make fake profiles and then email each other as those fake people. They never meet for obvious reasons. It's called "fantasy dating," I guess for people who would rather have a 10 in their head than a 5 in their bed.

It was originally going to open as a fake girlfriend who would post sh1t to your facebook wall, but facebook said they wouldn't accept fake profiles so that nixed the company's idea.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough the experiment reminded me what its like to go in WITHOUT thinking about 'looks', since it wasn't 'me.' Honestly, I proved to myself how easier it is with awesome looks helping you, but also how much more fun it is to not deal yourself out of the game.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey forty, out of curiosity, how many women have either messaged you first, or looked at your profile with the model's pic up?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman messaged me first so I assume she looked at my profile first. I've also had 2 others message, but not in the same league. I actually just told them the truth. One thought it was funny.

I set out to see how easy it would be to get something going with a model's picture. You never know if this girl would have flaked, but it was pretty easy. I did use stuff I've learned here and in the community over the years though. I wasn't an AFC or some boring dude trying not to offend her.

I suppose Part 2 of the test would be to repeat the same things with an ugly dude's picture, but I think I'm done.