"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Firs date - should I next her for this?

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
So I had a date with this really hot chick. The check comes and she didn’t offer to pay. I’ll admit she did say thank you. She ubered to the restaurant and I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”

Should I next her for not even offering to pay? She didn’t even do the fake grab at the check.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
So I had a date with this really hot chick. The check comes and she didn’t offer to pay. I’ll admit she did say thank you. She ubered to the restaurant and I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”

Should I next her for not even offering to pay? She didn’t even do the fake grab at the check.








Dude..... is the fact that she didn't offer to pay really THAT BIG of a deal?

I can see it now.......

You're out, hanging with your friends, one of them asked you what you did the night before,and you tell them you had a date with a beautiful woman. You even show them a picture of her, and they all marvel at how pretty she is. You then tell them that you're considering not going out with her again.

They ask why, you tell them it's because she didn't offer to pay for the date when you two were out.

They then look at each other in stunned disbelief.

Just seems so petty and tacky.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Your the man and you asked her out so why the hell would you expect her to pay?
I agree. I always pay for the meal! Even if it's $60. Sometimes you need to beta to get the girl!I was paying up to $60 on dinner dates for first dates from OLD!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
So I had a date with this really hot chick. The check comes and she didn’t offer to pay. I’ll admit she did say thank you. She ubered to the restaurant and I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”

Should I next her for not even offering to pay? She didn’t even do the fake grab at the check.
If you are that cheap that you expect a woman to pay on a first date you don't need to be dating.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
So I had a date with this really hot chick. The check comes and she didn’t offer to pay. I’ll admit she did say thank you. She ubered to the restaurant and I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”
Should I next her for not even offering to pay? She didn’t even do the fake grab at the check.
We all have different standards. Personally, I have two. If I'm not picking them up and they are more than five minutes late (on the first date) and there's no text or call, I'll walk slowly to the parking lot and drive slowly away. Once the date as started, I'm not as ridged. My minimum is that they'd better say "thank you."

Unfortunately, most women have been conditioned by former dates that were too weak to set standards (and back them up). The behavior that they arrive with is partly not their fault, but due to too many men making too many concessions.

If she had good manners, seemed to be into you and you like her, I'd suggest giving her another shot.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Just seems so petty and tacky.
It is petty and tacky. In a month he will be talking about how he cant get a date.

If I invite a chick out, I plan on paying. If you are that hard up for money you shouldnt be dating in the first place. Instead you should be spending that time finding a financial purpose and focusing on yourself.

My issue is she didn’t even offer.
But she did thank you. If I am in your seat, I would take that as a trade off. Next time just invite her to your place and you dont have to worry about it.

I always pay for the meal! Even if it's $60. Sometimes you need to beta to get the girl!
Please explain to me how picking up the check is being beta? I lead, she follows. I asked her to join me for dinner, drinks, etc. She shows up. I lead. Do the peasants lead their countries or do the kings lead it?

You dudes will do anything to blow up a first date through mega beta moves and then complain on the one that actually does show up for something petty.

Come on.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
So I had a date with this really hot chick. The check comes and she didn’t offer to pay. I’ll admit she did say thank you. She ubered to the restaurant and I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”

Should I next her for not even offering to pay? She didn’t even do the fake grab at the check.
Wow so many of you are handing out meals, maybe open a soup kitchen?

To answer your question OP that's stupid petty. If you want to split the bill bring it up. You didn't bring it up and there are so many cucks and pay pigs that she stays quiet, seeing if you're one too.

I always go dutch on the first couple dates and gauge the girl's reaction when I bring it up. If she makes a big stink about it I pass. Doesn't matter that I invited her out, truth is she's a complete stranger and I barely know her. It weeds out all the women trying to mooch and get free meals, and all the broke women that don't have their ducks in a row. Sure you can pick up the tab, but you're setting an expectation for the future with her.

OLD girls usually don't bring up splitting the check. I bring it up and make it clear that I'm only paying for my share. Think about it like this, if she gets upset that you're not paying for the whole thing then that means she ordered something she couldn't comfortably afford, otherwise she wouldn't give a crap about splitting it.

It's also a gauge of interest. If she likes me she wouldn't dare make a big deal about going dutch. And going forward she'll expect a fair even split unless I say otherwise. And you know what? She'll appreciate those times I do buy for us both.

Don't normalize cuck behavior.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
If it is that big a deal to you then don't go to dinner for a first date. A walk in the park gets you just as much conversation opportunity. Unless your main way of attracting a woman is by exhibiting your excellent table manners, of course...
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Men always pay on the first. I like paying in general because it exudes a form of confidence onto them. Nothing too expensive just if we ask them out we should pay. Good girls will at least offer. Just like I always walk them to their car. It’s man code.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
I offered to take her home, which she took me up on. After I drop her off she texted me and said, “thanks again for the ride
”
Who cares about the check? The real problem here is you failed to escalate. Instead of bringing her home, you should have suggested a change of venue. Some fun activity. It’s kind of like having a second date on the same day and builds comfort. More opportunity to escalate.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
If it is that big a deal to you then don't go to dinner for a first date. A walk in the park gets you just as much conversation opportunity. Unless your main way of attracting a woman is by exhibiting your excellent table manners, of course...
I want to know why he is going to a restaurant on a first date to begin with.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Not even offering to pay her part is tacky, inconsiderate and demonstrative of an entitled attitude. Yes, many women are like that these days. No, this kind of behavior should not be encouraged or condoned. Nor should we accept the cultural phenomenon of women using OLD for free food and drinks (you’d be surprised how many women do that).

I never understood the concept of “whoever invites, pays”. It’s usually promoted by the same people who say that the man always has to do the inviting. This may have been appropriate in the days when women did not work and did not have even their own money, but that’s not the case now.

Also, remember that the concept of dating and inviting women to restaurants and bars is only about a hundred years old. Prior to the 1920’s, there was no such thing. Hopefully, this stupid custom will go away soon.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top