"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
There is this girl i think is cute, we work with each other (this is another girl) i found her on friendster. should i just try to add her as a friend or will that be too AFC to go out and find someones profile on the net and add them? Should i just ask for her number first and then her email? We just flirt here and there at work...
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
so i came in and saw her and asked for her sn.... she said "oh you wanna add me on friendster??" (i dont know how she knew...) and she said "wait...SN or friendster?" i was like "whatever...". Then she went to go write it down and while we were walking to the counter she said "Oh i feel so special now you wanna add me..."
what does that mean? you guys think shes into me??
Fvck man - JUST DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE DOING. It matters little if you mess up - it's JUST... A.... GIRL. JUST.... ANOTHER.... FRICKIN'.... HUMAN..... BEING. You are being such an over-analyzing puzzy, I want to puke.
You are interested in a girl you see at work all the time, and you want to get her by using the internet??? Guys explain to me how this is NOT CLASSIC AFC beheavior??
I think you should leave the internet alone and start your game with this chick in person, even more so because you can talk to her IN PERSON!!!
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.