"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Finding this girl on Friendster..

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
There is this girl i think is cute, we work with each other (this is another girl) i found her on friendster. should i just try to add her as a friend or will that be too AFC to go out and find someones profile on the net and add them? Should i just ask for her number first and then her email? We just flirt here and there at work...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
so i came in and saw her and asked for her sn.... she said "oh you wanna add me on friendster??" (i dont know how she knew...) and she said "wait...SN or friendster?" i was like "whatever...". Then she went to go write it down and while we were walking to the counter she said "Oh i feel so special now you wanna add me..."


what does that mean? you guys think shes into me??
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
she also said that she would check for me tonight.

so do you guys think i should wait a little before adding her to keep her wondering why i havent added her??.. you know...to keep her guessing...
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Fvck man - JUST DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE DOING. It matters little if you mess up - it's JUST... A.... GIRL. JUST.... ANOTHER.... FRICKIN'.... HUMAN..... BEING. You are being such an over-analyzing puzzy, I want to puke.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I don't get it.

You are interested in a girl you see at work all the time, and you want to get her by using the internet??? Guys explain to me how this is NOT CLASSIC AFC beheavior??

I think you should leave the internet alone and start your game with this chick in person, even more so because you can talk to her IN PERSON!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top