"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Finding the best city in terms of meeting women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,535
Reaction score
4,071
Location
Inside her mind
Miami? lol no op

The hottest women in Miami are mostly scandalous sugar baby types that are just looking to leech of a rich guy
Yes Miami has the hottest chick but for serious"Dating" aka LTR? if you talking about "playplay" then I get it
But I would never put Miami in the list if I was in my 20s and had money then sure
But now in my late 30s? nope nope, vacation at max
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
Miami? lol no op

The hottest women in Miami are mostly scandalous sugar baby types that are just looking to leech of a rich guy
Yes Miami has the hottest chick but for serious"Dating" aka LTR? if you talking about "playplay" then I get it
But I would never put Miami in the list if I was in my 20s and had money then sure
But now in my late 30s? nope nope, vacation at max
LOL, hence the point of my entire thread. Yeah, I agree, Miami's culture in some ways sucks. Latinas are way too overhyped IMO and their personalities tend to be even worse than that of your most basic white girl. That being said, I picked Miami for reasons other than the women themselves and I cannot be happier. I love the politics of the city, how truly international it is, and the vibe outside of the women.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
If you found a good city with great ratios, you would have no reason to share your secret. I've seen venues turn into sausage fests just from word of mouth.

It only takes a handful of daygamers spam approaching to ruin an entire an entire city
If I was in a city with a good ratio, I'd keep quiet too. Dallas isn't a city with a good ratio. New York City's ratios got worse when the San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, and San Diego people started to hear about better ratios in NYC.
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
If you found a good city with great ratios, you would have no reason to share your secret. I've seen venues turn into sausage fests just from word of mouth.

It only takes a handful of daygamers spam approaching to ruin an entire an entire city
Already happened to Miami lol, PUAs run bootcamps here every week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top