Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding the best city in terms of meeting women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami? lol no op

The hottest women in Miami are mostly scandalous sugar baby types that are just looking to leech of a rich guy
Yes Miami has the hottest chick but for serious"Dating" aka LTR? if you talking about "playplay" then I get it
But I would never put Miami in the list if I was in my 20s and had money then sure
But now in my late 30s? nope nope, vacation at max

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami? lol no op

The hottest women in Miami are mostly scandalous sugar baby types that are just looking to leech of a rich guy
Yes Miami has the hottest chick but for serious"Dating" aka LTR? if you talking about "playplay" then I get it
But I would never put Miami in the list if I was in my 20s and had money then sure
But now in my late 30s? nope nope, vacation at max
LOL, hence the point of my entire thread. Yeah, I agree, Miami's culture in some ways sucks. Latinas are way too overhyped IMO and their personalities tend to be even worse than that of your most basic white girl. That being said, I picked Miami for reasons other than the women themselves and I cannot be happier. I love the politics of the city, how truly international it is, and the vibe outside of the women.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A whole bunch of waffle about celebrity, power and of course “the greatest country in the world” without backing up the claims.
He gave the wrong reasons. The number one reason why America is the best country regardless of it's problems(which are many) is we have the 2nd amendment. When your royalty says "it's time for Murk to become a slave or die" you can't do jack shjt about it, except run.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you found a good city with great ratios, you would have no reason to share your secret. I've seen venues turn into sausage fests just from word of mouth.

It only takes a handful of daygamers spam approaching to ruin an entire an entire city
If I was in a city with a good ratio, I'd keep quiet too. Dallas isn't a city with a good ratio. New York City's ratios got worse when the San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, and San Diego people started to hear about better ratios in NYC.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you found a good city with great ratios, you would have no reason to share your secret. I've seen venues turn into sausage fests just from word of mouth.

It only takes a handful of daygamers spam approaching to ruin an entire an entire city
Already happened to Miami lol, PUAs run bootcamps here every week.