finding a time to approach

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a couple months back i start to notice that this tall blond chick is always smiling/eye contact whenever i walk by. It takes me a while to realize shes smiling at me cause she is HOT.

I danced with her for a couple of songs at a formal and she seemed pretty into me, just another dude asked her to dance before i escalated. I didnt see her the rest of the night though so i didnt get to.

Now i still see her every now and then, but she seems to be losing interest. The only place i could talk to her is passing time or in line at lunch. Ive made it my goal to approach her next week, cause i know nothings ever gonna happen if i dont. i still dont even know her name.

How do i approach her in lunch or passing time?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Passing by her after eye contact

"You need to stop looking at me or I'll have to start charging" (with a big grin)
Follow up with "So how's that for a pick-up line?"
Then close with "No but seriously, give me your number so we can hang out [today,tomorrow,friday,this weekend]."
C+F and you aren't going to ask for her number, you're telling her to give it to you. :)

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see her you could say something like "hey thanks a lot my toes still hurt from you stompin on my feet all night at the dance" or something like that. You get the idea

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
Passing by her after eye contact

"You need to stop looking at me or I'll have to start charging" (with a big grin)
Follow up with "So how's that for a pick-up line?"
Then close with "No but seriously, give me your number so we can hang out [today,tomorrow,friday,this weekend]."
C+F and you aren't going to ask for her number, you're telling her to give it to you. :)

id try that, but do lines work in high school?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah^^ but the point is you have to be joking about the pick-up line part, because if you are serious she is going to laugh in your face xD