Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Financially Savvy Women

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to know as well. My Fidelity card gives me 2% that goes into buying more mutual funds, the only 5% I have is fuel purchases using my Sam's Club Mastercard.
I'd also like to know about this magical 5% back card

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls I know scraped together a mortgage and have a place and little else, some still at home with parents, some house share in an overpriced 3 bed house split into a 5 bed.

All looking for men to save them.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like real estate as an investment for exactly those reasons. Also it’s highly leveraged, concentrating wealth into a single point. It’s usually taxed hard and I’m a professionally qualified investment manager and I can make 7-10% a year long term no sweat, so why would I buy an asset with a yield of far below this with a lot of commitment?

She is buying property over there. I think it’s good - we are diversified, she knows the market. We have somewhere we can live potentially. I don’t understand their legal system.
That's my personal preference as well - investment portfolio instead of owing real estate.

I just peaked at UK taxation on a second home... holy shyte! Stamp tax can hit 8-15% according to laws passed in 2022. That's dramatically different from the U.S.