"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

finally got off my board trolling ass.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Finally got off my ass off the boards and got a number today.

I and a friend and his g/f went to go get good at Chilies. (If you don’t know what this place is…no big loss. The girl whose job it is to find us a seat and sit us was a hb8. I didn’t take the first opportunity then and my friend told me to go pick her up. So next time she walks by I ask her how old she is, (turns out to be my age) I start up some small talk about her work and **** then she has to go. My friend and his g/f go that was lame, but I’m going to get her number by the time we leave.

We get the check and start leave and I say I have to go to the bathroom, they both walk out, and I walk up to the hostess and introduce my self (which I didn’t do the first time we talked.) then go straight out and ask for the number… She says something about having a b/f I so lay out the “I didn’t ask for his number”. She shoots a smile at me and start scrambling around for something to write with. She just grabbed a pencil and turns around seeing me holding a pen and a little pad of paper (always care these items around with you). She writes it down, and I leave. On the way to my friends car I fold up her number and as I get into the car I toss it at him ( They didn’t think I could do it).

The most interesting thing was I really wasn’t nervous at all. In act if was very very easy, guess all the board trolling had some effect.:D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Congrats, good to show up friends AND to show that the forum is helping you. Just remember to act this way all the time!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
ahahhahahahah I love it!
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Good, but if you dont want the number, why get it (although good to prove to urself). Do you have to prove anythhing to your friends.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top