Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

finally got off my board trolling ass.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally got off my ass off the boards and got a number today.

I and a friend and his g/f went to go get good at Chilies. (If you don’t know what this place is…no big loss. The girl whose job it is to find us a seat and sit us was a hb8. I didn’t take the first opportunity then and my friend told me to go pick her up. So next time she walks by I ask her how old she is, (turns out to be my age) I start up some small talk about her work and **** then she has to go. My friend and his g/f go that was lame, but I’m going to get her number by the time we leave.

We get the check and start leave and I say I have to go to the bathroom, they both walk out, and I walk up to the hostess and introduce my self (which I didn’t do the first time we talked.) then go straight out and ask for the number… She says something about having a b/f I so lay out the “I didn’t ask for his number”. She shoots a smile at me and start scrambling around for something to write with. She just grabbed a pencil and turns around seeing me holding a pen and a little pad of paper (always care these items around with you). She writes it down, and I leave. On the way to my friends car I fold up her number and as I get into the car I toss it at him ( They didn’t think I could do it).

The most interesting thing was I really wasn’t nervous at all. In act if was very very easy, guess all the board trolling had some effect.:D

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, good to show up friends AND to show that the forum is helping you. Just remember to act this way all the time!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahhahahahah I love it!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, but if you dont want the number, why get it (although good to prove to urself). Do you have to prove anythhing to your friends.