Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting over a woman is the most Beta thing that a man can do

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
According to the Nashville Police Department, Beathard and another man, identified as Paul Trapeni III, 21, were stabbed during an altercation that began at around 2:50 a.m. Saturday outside of the Dogwood Bar & Grill.

Both men were taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center after the stabbing, where they were pronounced dead. Another 21-year-old man was also stabbed during the incident and was taken to the hospital, where he was treated and released.

In a statement, the Nashville Police Department said the stabbings "appear to have resulted from an argument over a woman that began inside Dogwood Bar and then turned physical when the parties went outside."
my opinion: Really? :down:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
what a lame medical center, both died from single knife stab (where unless it was heart or brain stabbed there would be huge probability of saving him)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically it is not beta , in fact it is the most alpha, however in current age , when men only "allowed" to fight without warranty they will own the woman , it is kind of stupid to kill yourself for a woman that might breakup with you for any reason and you can do nothing to stop that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically it is not beta , in fact it is the most alpha
That's true, in nature the alpha males will fight the betas if they try to approach their women. But the manosphere sees this as beta.
Either the manosphere has messed up ideas about what is alpha and beta, or today's women are so bad that it makes it beta. Or maybe a little bit of both.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically it is not beta , in fact it is the most alpha, however in current age , when men only "allowed" to fight without warranty they will own the woman , it is kind of stupid to kill yourself for a woman that might breakup with you for any reason and you can do nothing to stop that.
It comes from a place of scarcity. The guy risked it all just for the woman. It's beta af, or rather only a beta would jeopardize his wellbeing for a girl.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh. The ideas of alpha and beta are conflated. There's no consensus on the meaning. The typical notions have strong ties to Hollywood archetypes w/ often low correlation to actual slayers so they're mostly fantasy.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting over a woman, I can sometimes understand, depending on the circumstances... but KILLING over one, I'll never understand

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
That's true, in nature the alpha males will fight the betas if they try to approach their women. But the manosphere sees this as beta.
Either the manosphere has messed up ideas about what is alpha and beta, or today's women are so bad that it makes it beta. Or maybe a little bit of both.
yea but its 2019. just cuz cavemen protected their women doesnt mean its not time to evolve.

some guys try to be badass and do it as well in 2019 even to the point of killing other person. stupidity caused by virgins and men who had only one short relationship max.

theres so many humans in the world... including women.. so.. rational choice is to replace broken parts if theres so many of them available (and the price is low too). thing is most men thinks they wouldnt be able to find second gf so they let her walk over them and dostupid shyt like sacrificing or killing for her

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age fighting over a woman is beta as faarrk.

You gotta be stupid to risk your life, over a woman who more than likely, will monkey branch one day, and wouldn't give a crap if you lived our died after.

Serious beta game!
agree. why risk your life over a woman who could literally change her mind about you in literally an hour/day/week/month? and once she does you’re usually (like you said) dead to her. no matter how well you treated her.

straight up pointless to fight over a woman

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree. why risk your life over a woman who could literally change her mind about you in literally an hour/day/week/month? and once she does you’re usually (like you said) dead to her. no matter how well you treated her.

straight up pointless to fight over a woman
Dude once a woman has monkey branched, she will literally step over your DEAD body.. Her loyalty will be with her new man/saviour...

You could be on fire and she will look the other way.

If you are willing to kill another man over puzzy, in my eyes your the biggest phaggot that walked the earth.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, when you kill your fellow man over that hoe and then go inside for life..

You won't get any prison visits from her, she will be too busy getting azz ****ed by Jamal & Tyrone!

Then again, you will be taking a serious fukin raping in the prison showers.

Don't fight over woman phagghots!

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude once a woman has monkey branched, she will literally step over your DEAD body.. Her loyalty will be with her new man/saviour...

You could be on fire and she will look the other way.

If you are willing to kill another man over puzzy, in my eyes your the biggest phaggot that walked the earth.
yep. I’ve experienced this a couple times. It’s quite crazy how they flip a kill switch in their mind once they monkey branch. everything “special” you and a woman go through and share means absolutely nothing when she flips that switch.

I agree with you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Wars have been started over a woman.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I agree. Maybe it's a generation thing.
Last 'fight' (if you want to call it that) I was in was a less than a week after I turned fifty. Before that, it was fifteen years earlier
A guy calls my (then) girlfriend a cvnt. He was rejected by her a while back.
With a low grade fever and still mourning my mother's death, I still couldn't accept this and so, I took a swing. It was a terrible punch, and (luckily) he didn't swing back. Instead he started yelling at me real loud (apparently to alert his brother to 'hold him back'). I was in no shape that day for a fight (not that I enjoy fighting or anything).

Again, maybe it's a generation thing, but I think I would have felt worse (coupled with my low-grade fever and processing my mother's death) if I had turned the other cheek.